• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Buying from cod store? Please someone answer!

Wiseowl

Recruit
I bought modern Warfare a few days before season 3 started! I noticed you could buy packs from the store, l liked the one with polar bear charm. Since season 3 started I have not seen it, am l still gonna get chance to buy it?

KeyboardDemon

PC Gamer: Nearly Dangerous
Sadly, I believe that the pack you wanted might have been a Season 2 item and would have been replaced by the current season 3 packs.

KeyboardDemon

I can't get into the game now, it crashed and I am verifying files to see if I can get it to work again, don't want to uninstall the reinstall, it takes a good day or 2.

Wiseowl

Recruit
Ok hopefully you can get into your game now, but remember if you do need to reinstall the sooner you do it the better

Does anybody else know?

Last edited by a moderator:

KeyboardDemon

Ok. Game is fixed it needed updates for Windows and graphics drivers and now it runs.

The store has some different headings:

1: Featured
2: Operators and Identity
3: Blue Prints
4: Just for You
5: Franchise Store

I can't say for certain if they have all changed since I last looked but feel confident to say that most look new to me and the Franchise Store is the only line that looks the same as before.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

Like CODForums!

Advertisements