• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Call of Duty: Advanced WORKOUT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeamSASA

Recruit
Hi everyone! For those who can benefit from it and/or those up for a challenge, TeamSASA has created Normal, Heroic, and LEGENDARY exercise routines designed for ALL CoD games. Three different routines to accommodate the varying levels of capabilities:

Normal

Heroic

LEGENDARY

We are always trying to improve the program so please PM me if you have any feedback. Also, we take requests! If there is a video game that you would like a routine for and we don't already have one. Feel free to ask and we will get on it ASAP. Thanks!

BonClay

Recruit
This might be one of the funniest things I've ever seen! I liked how you let your spawn time run down so you could get your workout in. Very clever.

Haha, this is brilliant! I knew this kind of thing existed for other games, such as DOTA 2 or Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, but this is definitely my favorite! Too bad I'm too lazy to get off my couch/chair whenever I play. xD

pwarbi

Recruit
As other have said I'm also quite impressed with this as well although I've never seen it in action. Looks good but I'm also too lazy to bother as well, if I'm being honest but I'm sure there's a lot of people out there that would definitely give it a go.

harpazo22

Recruit
Ha! No way. This is just ridiculous. I can't take this seriously. Either work out, or game. Don't do both.

Cyphix

Recruit
This is interesting, sounds like something I need to give a try whenever I die in rapid succession and can't seem to figure out why. After all, the way to find out is through hard work and determination. That is the only way success can be achieved in today's society. However, I feel as there is a time and place for working out and gaming and whatever happens while you game, stays there. Same with your workout routines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements