• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Call of Duty black ops 2 zombies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zae Raww

Recruit
Most of the information I have newly heard about black ops 2 zombies,
There has been a leaked quote of Dr.maxis stating how he probaly put the wrong cordinents for the rockets to blow up earth.The reason why this quote is now being leaked is because if it was in black ops zombie map moon,people would of already been making up opionons and say things that weren't true.Also if you notice when the zombie map moon is loading up,the pictures and the caption on the right side of the page,it says mean while.That is after the Easter egg and is what the crew is going through,Notice the trench?No time not even once,you and your group goes through that trench on the loading screen.That picture has been the key to the continuing story line of zombies.
Let me no what you think

Yusuf786

Recruit
They had so many teleporters all over everywhere which could lock them up (cotd) or send u back in time they might send themselves back in time to stop richtofen (samnantha) using samantha (richtofen)

Nobleium

Recruit
OXM did a mag on Black Ops 2 and on one of the interview answers and I quote "The way you top it is to give Zombies fans not just a game mode but a game on a DISK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements