• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare BETA Review

Personal Review on the Xbox One in three parts. Hi this is my personal review of the Beta my thoughts and felling and just a general look at the BETA tell me what you think and how your experience was with the BETA. Please refrain from negative posts, post assuming I'm selling something or assuming I'm just here for no good. I honestly enjoyed the BETA very much so I thought I would share. If this bothers you there is no need to be a keyboard forum ripping gangster, this is me playing having fun and putting a little music with the commentary anyways link is in the post hope you enjoy, thanks again.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbmuJP5VyhA

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Don't worry about the negative posts. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. If someone is bothering you, just report it or contact one of the admins, we'll handle it.

Secondly, next time you post, just paste the video. You don't even need to link it. Just paste it. It'll automatically be embedded for you.

Thirdly, WELCOME to CODForums.com! :)

Like CODForums!

Advertisements