• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Call Of Duty - Modern Warfare II - Beta - Funny Body Glitch After Death - Humping Ground/Swimming Style

When you walk around a corner looking for the enemy, to see and find this instead. Like......Wait!! Whats going on in this room. I dont even wanna know nevermind.

Im assuming from the looks of this, it happened because of the dive to prone action and he died at same time midair or when he landed.Which caused this to happen.One would assume this was the case of that action causing this.

Still working on my stream tweaks with new program.Its improving each time i tweak it.So bare with my on graphics.There not that bad but still my screen and graphics look amazing and unbelievable.Its the streams recording this way im still working out the tweaks.

View: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1602153489

View: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1602086593

Video Notes

Ive been in the process of switching from TWITCH STUDIO to StreamLabs so bare with the stream quality.I knew something was always wrong because my streams never look same as I see it. In game my graphics are unbelievable and amazing but streams come out crap. Since my change to StreamLabs they have improved still settings need tweking though which Ill do as I go.

This video shows a little bit about what you can and cant do, along with the AIs introduced into gameplay.As you can see maps are bigger sometimes, yet the out of bounds area and restricted areas are further out.This was in Invasion Mode. You can even swim under water and all which was brought back you cant do it in all Call Of Duty games. I was really excited about that feature.As far as AIs go both spawn continously throughout the match non stop. You have to watch your back especially if closer to enemy spawn.Because AIs spawn for both teams mixed with players on both teams.You have to watch your back not only because players blending in with them but because as you can see in video especially near enemy spawns closer you are as I am they like to hunt and chase you down and they wont stop coming. Every 2-3 minutes maybe 4 minutes max on some maps I had AIs constantly coming which made looking for other players sometimes a pain so i just kept mines and my back watched ever so often. As you can see there not real smart but they are at times. Sometimes kills towards them will not count towards killstreaks and scorestreaks seems sometimes it takes longer to get points from AIs then players. As you can see mine was mixed but i have gotten all killstreaks and scorstreaks quick from AIs points do count sometimes towards AI kills i got other videos showing this where majority kills were AIs just took longer and sometimes didnt count.The good thing though about camping AIs is it counts towards weapon leveling too. Which is one way i used to quickly get stuff in BETA so i could use it.It was about 75 percent players and 25 percent AIs.Didnt figure AIs leveling out til late because how killstreaks and scorestreaks were leveling for kills on them sometimes.Yet it does help level weapons definetly you just camp at spot near enemy spawn let AIs keep coming. One best ways to do so. As long as no players show up which happens sometimes messes all that up.

Also in this video you see on the great killstreaks im using in the chopper which allows me to shoot anyone on map exposed.The only bad thing is it can be shot down very quick depening where it spawns it and depending if enemy team is stuck in spawn lol.

View: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1602121952

Video Notes

Still working on my stream settings since my change to StreamLabs but there improving and getting better each time i tweak them.

In this video shows more gameplay during the BETA.

As you can see the Bomb Drone is fun to play with but also can be annoying and pain in butt when people keep doing it lol.You can also see that sometimes long distances its easy to mistaken players with enemies sometimes, even AIs can be a pain not knowing if its enemy or friendly long distances sometimes.In video im using a Battle Rifle as you seen in some my other videos of BETA.At first the LACHMAN Battle Rifle seems trash because until its leveled it is.As you level it this gun actually is better then the SNIPER in the BETA.Because the sniper has limited ammo and is not always one shot one kill. Yet as you can see im getting kills majority time one hit or at most 2-3 shots and hits, yet rare occasions 4 shots and hits. This gun i thought had better aim with suppressor if you seen some my other streams still to go through. I was popping headshots a lot. In this video still im killing them pretty quick with it alone, but my other videos show better of how good it actually is leveled.It may be semi shot feeling but you can fire like marksman rifle with it and keep pounding aim into someone accurately with just a slight pause. You can put a sniper down with headshot with it just as he can you. I use the 7x scope though sometimes. Its just the 4x scope here in video may no have much zoom but its more accurate then 7x. I wasnt wearing my glasses in this video but still doing quite well with it.Take my advice pick the LACHMAN Battle Rifle over SNIPER.Ive put a lot snipers down with it quicker then they could hit or kill me.I can put more shots into them before they can me about 3 to majority playets one shot.Yet mine can one shot one kill even and down them 3 shots and hits easy sometimes takes 4 depending distance.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements