• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Can't unlock Operator Song's skin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edisthgirb

Recruit
So, I'm trying to unlock the Jeju skin for Song, and the objective says "Get 3 eliminations while seated in an aerial vehicle," and it also says "in cold war multiplayer and warzone." I haven't played any warzone and don't really want to, I'm happy with the typical multiplayer mode. According to this, I should still be able to get the skin, but I've been in both a VTOL and a chopper gunner with Song and gotten eliminations, but they didn't count toward the goal. Anyone know what's going on?

KeyboardDemon

PC Gamer: Nearly Dangerous
There are a number of challenges to unlock skins that are intended to be completed on Warzone. You would need a helicopter to complete this challenge, and you would need the operators skin to be equipped when you complete the challenge.

Edisthgirb

Recruit
Ahhh dangit, I thought it might be something like that. The mission objectives aren't very clear sometimes... Thank you for answering!

KeyboardDemon

PC Gamer: Nearly Dangerous
Ahhh dangit, I thought it might be something like that. The mission objectives aren't very clear sometimes... Thank you for answering!
Yeah, it sucks. I don't play Warzone and I have a handful of operators where I have completed challenges to unlock skins and now I'm stuck on the Warzone challenges.

Some of the vehicle based challenges can be completed in CW multiplayer, there was an Assault mode with larger maps that had some land and sea vehicles, but I think air vehicles are only in Warzone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements