• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

CarlosX360's 8th Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Open Alpha Gameplay

KeyboardDemon

PC Gamer: Nearly Dangerous
Cool video, you found your mojo in the second half which makes up for the shaky start where you looked more like Bambi on ice for a while.

Is there a bug with the forums though, the video got posted about 8 times?

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Cool video, you found your mojo in the second half which makes up for the shaky start where you looked more like Bambi on ice for a while.
Yeah, the controls are a bit clunky, let's just keep it at that. In fact, I don't like the delay with the grenade/frag throws. C4 is even clunkier in Cold War than it was in Modern Warfare.
Is there a bug with the forums though, the video got posted about 8 times?
Nope. Not a bug. All different videos. I've been trying to upload as much footage as I can so I have something to show. However, there is one video that shows frames dropped. I forget which one, but if someone can direct me to that video, I'll tag it to Treyarch on Twitter/Whatever. Lagswitch in alpha, if you can believe that. Either that, or lag spikes. In Alpha. That tells me Beta is going to be a little worse while these sweaty "hackers" try to break Call of Duty. Happens every year. *sigh* Here we fucking go... At least, they changed some areas, like when you first "create" your Activision account on BOCW, it intently hides some of your sensitive information. That is a good sign. It's telling me that they're fixing the security issues regarding hacked accounts.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements