• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

CHEAP MW2 Bot Lobbies || M13 Drop $5 FAST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kong

Recruit
https://playersquared.com/forums/
  1. Mw2 BOT LOBBIES || M13b Drop || Mw2&WZ2 Chair​

2. Price : $5 M13 (or gun of choice including battle pass sniper)

Simply and easy! Join me in a quick game of DMZ I'll drop the gun for you and we head to exfil!

Takes no more then 5 minutes guaranteed

If it doesn't happen for some reason 100% Refund will be given

PROOF

View: https://imgur.com/a/VGHU5V6

Modern Warfare ll Bot Lobbies

Want to have the best K/D or get that annoying challenge you been struggling with for weeks done in an instant?! Then get your self a BOT LOBBY!
    150+ KILLS EVERY GAME!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bot Lobby Beta Rules List

1. Below Level 51: put on uav (NOT COUNTER!!), cruise missile, SAE, Optional: Tac Insert, Tracker Perk
    Above Level 51: Put on Uav (NOT COUNTER!!), cruise missile, Advanced Uav
    and use all 3 killstreaks to find the bots, you have to find them and kill them

2. Kill self after every 20 kills (So no game ending Nuke) (Hold right on the Dpad to select streaks or
    dont press 6 on the keybaord!!!)

3. Capture ONLY the Home Flag you Spawn next to (Either A or C) at the start of the game!
    and make sure both teams keep 1 flag the whole game

4. tell me if you freeze, it wont show on my screen when you leave

5. One real person on the other team (Shared Lobby) Dont kill any bot that isnt looking
    at the ground and shooting!!

We offer non shared lobbies just ask!

WE HAVE LOTS OF PROOF AND VOUCHERS!!!!!!!!!

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
CoDForums.com does not endorse, or encourage you to download or participate in these prestige shops. Enter at your own risk.

Activision does not want you to participate in these account sales or lobby hack sales. Anyone found doing so will be banned from CallofDuty.com's network. If you care about your Activision or Call of Duty account, then CoDForums advise you not to participate in these offers. Thank you, and have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements