• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PSN Clan Recruiting for WW2

Crooksaim

Recruit
Hey,

I'm 30, Eu based, objective player with a bit of rust and dust so I'm looking to clean-up my skills and add a few stripes to my name.

As a player I prefer objective and controlling gameplay knowing my teammates play-style.
I like positioning and pushing when necessary and my go to mode is Domination.

I hate to loose and play to win.

If there's a spot open for me, add me on PSN by Crooksaim or just msg me. Got mic and can download discord or whatever app u use for communication off-game.

My username Foreverimmune I got 2 buds who also wanna join we all give Mics older than 16 and we have lotta expierience in comp

tflatt281

Recruit
im travis 23 currently in army AIT looking for a new clan recently changed over to playstation pro from xbox been a few clans years ago for cod wanting to get back in it add me on psn- tflatt281

Im looking to join mate. Used to play GB on Cod4 and mw2 back in the day and now looking for a more competitive team.
Mic: Yes
Play the objective: All the time.
Send me a message on PSN if theres any space or need for try outs.
Psn: LtodaDtodaS

Like CODForums!

Advertisements