• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.
hi guys its the old TSs* leader - x666-PRoDiiGY as people might know TSs* was a UK clan and an outstanding team in 2011 and i made sure my clan was very well managed and very well known we had been in cash tournaments and MLG aswell as being 2nd in europe on ps3 leaderboards.com to getting a sponsor and getting really well known its been 5 long years since we retired and now laterly ive been sitting down with a drink and watching our old clan battles on youtube and i keep repeating that 1 clan battle video were we beat B2K and they were on a 27 winstreak it was the best moment of our lifes ..but now guys... i keep thinking of a possibility to get the clan back to gather and getting us back to the top were we belong but i need leaders? i need warriors? i need people who are going to grind and know how to do there job properly this will be an infinite warfare clan.
The requirements are..

1. Have at least a 1.00 kd or over

2.Be respectful to other clan members (obviously jokes are acceptable).

3. Must be age 15+

4. Must call out and work as a team ( think of it as your realy on that battlefield).

5. Must do what leaders tell you to do and listen.

and realy thats it.. its just that simple ... Thats why were TheSimplescript

Got what it takes?.. Good! Then add me now PSN:x666-PRoDiiGY

Hi guys im ben im from the uk im 21 years old im currently looking to rebuild my long loss clan on IW we started on MW3 we was in tournaments and we won money and become 2nd in europe on ps3leaderboards our clan TSs* was one of the big names when NBD,USMC,UKPT,DoGz,WeT?, and all the others that was about at the time i realy need honest and loyal people that are active this clan is going to go so big and were going to make all the other clans look small but i need warriors and proper leaders that are going to do there job properly. If there is more than one person messaging me saying there interested in being a leader i will bring you in to a chat party and will ask you a number of some serious leadership questions. its up to you to get that job so message me saying Clan leader if your interested in being a leader also im obviously going to be looking for members so message me saying clan member if thats all you want to be as a clan member there will be ranks you can move up to become closer to the leader spot in the futre also all i ask for requirments are-

MEMBERS -

1. Have at least a KD of 1.00 last thing we want to do is have a clan battle in the futre and lose
-_-

2. Be respectful to other clan members obviously jokes are acceptable

3. Must be loyal, active and dedicated trust me i can tell if someones a clan hopper

4. Work as a team call out give us options this will make you move up in the ranks

5. No boosting, hacking or glitching, were not jackasses

LEADERS -

1. Must have at least a kd of 1.00 you got to know how to play the game and have strategy

2. You need to look for people to join the clan you need to recruit at least 2 times a week

3. You got to be having members on the frontfoot at all time always must be up for the win

4. Must be willing to make a clan website with me

5. Dont ever be afraid of telling members what to do in an awkward position

6. Give us options on the battle field call out tell us how to win the game

ADD ME AND MESSAGE ME NOW PSN: x666-PRoDiiGY

Hi guys were from Uk and were a team of 7 recruiting for more we play abit of everything we all agree on the game mode we are a good bunch of lads and we lobve to win all we ask is

To be loyal and active

Have a KD of at least 1.00

Must be 16+ acceptions can be made

Must be respectful to other members

Add me on x666-PRoDiiGY

Join TSs* Today!
-25+ Active Loyal Members
-Private Clan Tournaments
-Clan Ranking System To Progress
-Gb Squad/Pubstomp&Competative
-Regular Clan Meetings
-To Trial Be From Eu/Be Aged 16+
& Have Discord.

For more info about the clan add me on PSN- x666-PRoDiiGY
we are very well organised so every recruit has to go through the recruitment process
in order to trial thank you for your time.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements