• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Dylantee

Recruit
Hey everyone,

My name's Dylan and we're looking for more recruits to want to tryout for our clan. We're laid back and like to have a good time. We're college kids home on break. But we know when to turn it up. We're all pretty skilled guys, but we just want to have fun while also taking things pretty seriously. There's about 11 of us right now and we just to grow and be better overall. If interested please message me on this thread. Or even better, DM me on Instagram @Dylantee, @matthew_piatek and or at @matthew_dlugosz. Thanks!

Hey Don’t forget we’re having a Modern Warfare Tournament Reward is Fatal Grip Gear!! For FREE If you win, ( One box = one team)
Discord - “Timothy Kosher#8385”

Gamer Box Xbox One – Boss Boxes Store
Each item is specifically designed and picked to bring you exclusive gaming gear that will boost your performance and gaming experience. Gear up today and get a taste of what BossBoxes is all about! Xbox One Gamer Box is created for all of you Xbox gamers looking for some more advanced gaming...
bossboxess.com
bossboxess.com

Gamer Box PS4 – Boss Boxes Store
Each item is specifically designed and picked to bring you exclusive gaming gear that will boost your performance and gaming experience. Gear up today and get a taste of what BossBoxes is all about! PS4 Gamer Box is created for all of you PS4 gamers looking for some more advanced gaming...
bossboxess.com
bossboxess.com

PC Gaming Box – Boss Boxes Store
Each item is specifically designed and picked to bring you exclusive gaming gear that will boost your performance and gaming experience. Gear up today and get a taste of what BossBoxes is all about! PC Gaming Box is created for all of you PC gamers looking for some more advanced gaming...
bossboxess.com
bossboxess.com

Like CODForums!

Advertisements