• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

cold war question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crelok

Recruit
Will there be a 64 person sized mode?
If not what will be the biggest mode?
About to purchase and just would like to know this first.
Thanks ahead.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
98 views and no answer.......sheesh...alllllllllllllllllllllllllrighty then.
When there's no answer its probably because we don't know. But the closest we know is 40-player Fireteam: Dirty Bomb.

KeyboardDemon

PC Gamer: Nearly Dangerous
When there's no answer its probably because we don't know. But the closest we know is 40-player Fireteam: Dirty Bomb.
Yes, from what I have read the 40-player mode is with 10 teams of 4 players, then there is a Combined arms mode where you can have 2 teams of 12 players on the same map.
98 views and no answer.......sheesh...alllllllllllllllllllllllllrighty then.
Would you have preferred 98 replies saying "don't know" so you'd have to wade through pages of responses to find the replies posted by @Carlos and myself?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt because you're new here, welcome to the forums by the way, though I would add that winding people up the wrong way won't encourage them to post responses to your questions.

Crelok

Recruit
ty

Yes, from what I have read the 40-player mode is with 10 teams of 4 players, then there is a Combined arms mode where you can have 2 teams of 12 players on the same map.

Would you have preferred 98 replies saying "don't know" so you'd have to wade through pages of responses to find the replies posted by @Carlos and myself?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt because you're new here, welcome to the forums by the way, though I would add that winding people up the wrong way won't encourage them to post responses to your questions.
yes.and i thought a forum of COD players would of known that is all.all G.ty

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
ty

yes.and i thought a forum of COD players would of known that is all.all G.ty
Yes, but Activision is like Sony with their PlayStation 5. Very guarded, very secretive.

Thing is though, Black Ops Cold War is a restarted development. There was an upheaval around Black Ops 5's hellish development dispute, and Activision stepped in and said "Stop. Treyarch is lead now."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements