• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Confederations Cup

Any other football fans enjoying this? It makes a change, and now the premiership is over it fills that little hole :p
I'm glad they finally seem to have managed to lower the volume of those horns though, they were driving me insane. I feel sorry for the players.

Looking forward to Brazil - Italy tonight. Hoping to see a Brazil - Spain final. Should be something.

Brutus

Recruit
Shocking result tonight!!! really didnt expect to see the USA go through. really thought egypt would pull it off again. beat italy almost draw with brazil only to go down 3 - 0 to USA. hopefully they will quality for world cup though they seem worthy.

I follow football but alas my country is out of contention for the World Cup next year :-(. At least I still have the dvd's of the 2006 World Cup when we were in Group B with Sweden, England and Paraguay.

Jason

Recruit
Who will you be supporting in the World Cup then?

Trinidad & Tobago have produced some great players though, especially forwards - Stern John, Dwight Yorke and currently Kenwyne Jones and Jason Scotland etc...

Like CODForums!

Advertisements