• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

DMZ Creepy

Archangel72

Fallen Angel
That is funny. and a bit creepy.

I run this skin now cause I like the face..

Screenshot 2023-03-13 105648.jpg

So just an fyi one of the effects that snakeskin pattern on her legs and the gun fades out to black and then back into the snake skin pattern .. Her butt is not to bad either.. :D

Ohh forgot at certain angles and distances she appears actually like a decently buff guy..

up close you can see YES female...

Archangel72

Fallen Angel
AND THAT is where the whole character comes in..

Imagine this your out there in the bush and you see her from behind. You run up and slide over next to her as she's a team mate taking cover now and you go to introduce yourself and you come eye to eye with that face...... Yeah tell me you would not wet yourself right there.. and not in a good way.. LMAO

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
AND THAT is where the whole character comes in..

Imagine this your out there in the bush and you see her from behind. You run up and slide over next to her as she's a team mate taking cover now and you go to introduce yourself and you come eye to eye with that face...... Yeah tell me you would not wet yourself right there.. and not in a good way.. LMAO

I like the way your brain works.. :D

Like CODForums!

Advertisements