• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

crossbow challenge not updating

hi just curious if anyone else is having this problem and if so does anyone know when it will be fixed? i'm trying to do the crossbow challenge to unlock it i did a match a few days ago got the 5 kills needed but it didn't say 1 of 25 then today i got another 5 kills with a marksman rifle and scope like it sais in the challenge and it still sais 0 of 25? like i said anyone else having this problem or is it just me? i should point out that i am playing mw on my xbox one so if this needs to be placed somewhere else please let me know and i will do it. any info will be much appricated

I had this issue myself. It actually is updating, but just isn't showing up. What fixed it for me was to change from Operator Reflex Sight to the Aim-Op Reflex or the Integral Hybrid. Once you do that, you will see the progress you have made. For some reason, the Op Reflex is broken for updating your progress. Hope this helps you out.

wheelerr

Recruit
The self-cocking cobra crossbow is one of the most durable crossbows I need for deer hunting. What I like most is the safe self-cocking mechanism allows me repeatedly fire. No matter how often I use the bow, it always springs back to its original shape.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements