• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Death Chat Funnies video

vovik05

Recruit
Hey guys. I've been lurking around these forums lately, finally decided to post.
And with my first post I wanted to talk about one of the most fun part of Warzone - the Death Chat!
I've been playing Warzone for what 2-3 months now?! And have been recording gameplay and collecting bits and pieces of different aspects of the game. Finally, I feel I had enough material to make a first 3 minute collage of the funnier reactions of player being killed.
Please enjoy:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23r1ifdCAFA&t=14s

And let me know which reaction was your favorite or what other part of the game you find the most funny!

Cheers,

Vlad

PS. Also, please do check out other videos on my gameplay channel and subscribe if you enjoy that content :)

Like CODForums!

Advertisements