• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Did you guys know this about BO1?

clydemax

Recruit
I believe Reznov will come back and the setting is around the bo1/2 timeline. What do you guys think? I found this on Reznov's CoD wikia page. "If the player decodes the phonetic alphabet code names (X-ray, Sierra etc.) in the beginning of each level of Call of Duty: Black Ops into their first letters, changes the serial numbers into letters (A-1, B-2), and removes all the Xs, the player will get this message: "Reznov is dead, or is he dead, there was no body, is he who he says he is". 

Also the hint 'forget what you know' gets my gears grinding. I might be overthinking this but it would be cool to see him return in my opinion.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements