• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Epic MW3 Montage

Ghost17697

Recruit
This is great, the editing, the kills... can't wait for the actual thing :) How long will the actual montage be if the trailer is 2:02? Gonna be pretty long :) But I like long vids... Around 10-20 mins :D

Also you should've posted this in "Call of Duty Media" so if it is removed from this category "Modern Warfare 3" then don't repost it as Carlos will have only removed it to place it in Call of Duty Media. If it's in that category and you repost it here, you could be punished...

Anyways, have fun and great work :)

Proxify

Recruit
Oh okay, well thanks for the comment man. I love hearing comments saying that it is good :) because i really try on the details xD

The real video is probably going to be about 7 minutes or so.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements