• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Warzone Follow Up On Pacific

Status
Not open for further replies.

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
I am curious as to what others have been experiencing with Pacific??

My first week or so of Pacific was pretty awesome... 15-20 kills was the norm and I still mananged to place in the top 10 on several occasions.. Then, like someone flipped a switch, I hit the skids.. Had to fight for 2-3 kills and getting in the top 10 was practically non existent..

I haven't played but a few matches the last week or so... Holidays and Family stuff and all...

But I am curious to see if anyone is still hittin' good kills or if their experiences is similiar to mine... Great kill count and then a sudden drop..

Lone Wolf

Recruit
It comes and goes. Some matches I can get 11+ kills, lots of loot , and manage to stay in the top 10. Other times I can't do diddly squat. Early afternoon US/Central time seems to be the worse. I'm retired so I play mostly in the afternoons. It's almost like the cheaters have found a way to still cheat. My personal opinion is that if you have to cheat, you're the real loser.

Also, this Kramus piece of shit needs to go. Only once was I able to stay alive for the 2 minutes I was being hunted. You can kill maybe one or two of them, but they keep respawning and it almost impossible to survive.

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
It comes and goes. Some matches I can get 11+ kills, lots of loot , and manage to stay in the top 10. Other times I can't do diddly squat. Early afternoon US/Central time seems to be the worse. I'm retired so I play mostly in the afternoons. It's almost like the cheaters have found a way to still cheat. My personal opinion is that if you have to cheat, you're the real loser.

WORD....

Also, this Kramus piece of shit needs to go. Only once was I able to stay alive for the 2 minutes I was being hunted. You can kill maybe one or two of them, but they keep respawning and it almost impossible to survive.

It's like Activision got together and said "How badly can we frak things up and piss off as many people as possible??"...

And Krampus was born.. :^/

Lone Wolf

Recruit
Krampus was nerfed recently to make him easier to kill.
Maybe, maybe not. I just had a run in with that clown and was killed almost immediately. But then again, right now I can't do anything right today. The first game today I finished 1st with $2.23M and a couple of kills. Every game since then I can't kill anyone and people are killing me with a couple of shots. Sometimes this game really, really sucks.

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
Maybe, maybe not. I just had a run in with that clown and was killed almost immediately. But then again, right now I can't do anything right today. The first game today I finished 1st with $2.23M and a couple of kills. Every game since then I can't kill anyone and people are killing me with a couple of shots. Sometimes this game really, really sucks.
Dood.. I sympathize... Believe me..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements