• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Warzone Game will be dead if the following things wont happen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadlyh1t

Recruit
1st NERF THE GRAUG!
Ok that's enough with this weapon nerf it it takes 0 skill to kill someone with this weapon!

2nd NERF THE GODAMN C4
This game is about people running a throwing c4 everywhere!

3rd recon is DESTROYING THE BR EXPERIENCE!
What's the point of doing recon mission's and know where the next circle is? BR its all about positioning! EVERYONE IS CAMPING EXACTLY ON THE FINAL CIRCLES!

4th MAKE THE F@CK1NG TROPHY SYSTEM UNABLE TO STAY ON A VEHICLE!

5th grenade damages DON'T EVEN EXIST!
A grenade can't even kill a God damn downed enemy its ridiculously weak! UPGRADE IT

6th MAKE THE SENSOR FOR LIMIT USE ONLY!
I can walk all day with a sensor on my hand and it will never stop working!

And final but not least! FIX YOUR SERVERSSS
THE PING IS ALWAYS RIDICULOUSLY HIGH

1 - The grau doesn't really need to be nerfed. Yes it has very good recoil and it is the best high fire rate ar at long range but tbh, it has its weaknesses as all the ars do. Many of the ars are far better at close/medium range, and assuming you are skilled enough to control a higher calibre ar at range, they will beat it there too. As will snipers obviously.
I've noticed people starting to use the cr56, ram and bruen a lot more recently.

2 - Do kind of agree with this one. Although it is the best line of defence against those guys that just drive around trying to run you over in vehichles (basically the worst people that exist) so I'd sooner leave them as they are.

3 - Yes 100% agree with this one. You shouldn't get to know where the circle is going. That is paramount to the br experience.

4 - Yep, agree again. Anything that makes the vehichles easier to exploit should go.

5 - I never use grenades, so yeah you're probably right.

6 - I think they're fairly well balanced. Good delay between pings. Limited to hip fire while using them. Plus hardly anyone will show up on the thing after the first loadout anyway.

Deadlyh1t

Recruit
1 - The grau doesn't really need to be nerfed. Yes it has very good recoil and it is the best high fire rate ar at long range but tbh, it has its weaknesses as all the ars do. Many of the ars are far better at close/medium range, and assuming you are skilled enough to control a higher calibre ar at range, they will beat it there too. As will snipers obviously.
I've noticed people starting to use the cr56, ram and bruen a lot more recently.

2 - Do kind of agree with this one. Although it is the best line of defence against those guys that just drive around trying to run you over in vehichles (basically the worst people that exist) so I'd sooner leave them as they are.

3 - Yes 100% agree with this one. You shouldn't get to know where the circle is going. That is paramount to the br experience.

4 - Yep, agree again. Anything that makes the vehichles easier to exploit should go.

6 - I think they're fairly well balanced. Good delay between pings. Limited to hip fire while using them. Plus hardly anyone will show up on the thing after the first loadout anyway.

That's why as I said before, blackout was a way better BR experience!
Grenades was very powerful when was thrown correctly!
C4 had delay on them!
And trophy systems was unable to stay on the vehicle!

Recon needs to go right now! It's frustrating and has no place in BR game!

CMCFLYYY

Recruit

Soooo.....

1. IW disagrees with you - they've already basically announced a nerf is coming. And it's well overdue. It has zero recoil and the longest effective range. Yes it has the lowest ROF among the 5.56s, but that weakness is negated by having the quickest ADS times, so it's TTKs are barely slower than the others despite the lower ROF. Why whould you ever use the M4 if it's TTK is literally like 0.005 faster (not even noticeable) but the recoil is much worse at range? Why deal with the Kilo's goofy leftward recoil pattern if you can have the zero-recoil Grau? People use the CR-56 and Bruen because they're new - that will wear off especially with the CR-56, which has considerably more recoil and slower TTKs than the Grau - it's a better version of the AK-47 but still not as good as the almighty Grau. And while the RAM does have the fastest TTKs for the 5.56s, it has absolutely horrid recoil that is basically on par with the AK in terms of the difficulty in countering it - this makes it nearly useless at range and is essentially just a glorified SMG.

The Grau should not have the same TTK as the other 5.56s with better recoil AND better range. You have to pick one or the other - better recoil or better range. The answer to me is simple - with the lowest ROF it should have the lowest recoil, so keep it as a zero-recoil weapon. Just nerf the damage range in line with the M4, and stop with the ridiculous almost 100m range the Archangel barrel has.

To rank the current weapons: Great = 5 points, Good = 4, Avg = 3, Poor = 2, Bad = 1

Kilo: Avg TTK, Good Recoil, Good Range = 11 points
M4: Good TTK, Avg Recoil, Avg Range = 10 points
M13: Poor TTK (CQC), Good Recoil, Good Range = 10 points
RAM-7: Great TTK, Poor Recoil, Poor Range = 9 points
Aug: Avg TTK, Avg Recoil, Avg Range = 9 points
Old Grau: Avg TTK, Great Recoil, Great Range = 13 points
New Grau: Avg TTK, Great Recoil, Avg Range = 11 points

2. C4 is a last line of defense for vehicles. But you should always have advance knowledge that a vehicle is coming, so nerfing the "use" time for C4 (making it take longer to pull out and throw, eliminate the insta-detonate) would not affect your ability to defend against vehicles because you'd see them coming long before they get to you. What it would do is prevent players from using C4 as a primary weapon in CQC, which is what is currently happening and is just stupid.

3. I personally like the idea of the Recon contract allowing you to see ahead in the circle. Maybe make a few tweaks to it. Like it should take longer to complete so teams have more time to track you down while the flare is activated. Or maybe it doesn't give you the exact next circle location but just a direction that it's going to move indicated with an arrow or something.

While we're on the topic of Contracts, I also think they should remove money from Scavengers. There should be an explicit purpose to doing contracts - Bounties = Cash, Recon = Circle Knowledge, Scavenger = Loot. Right now however the Scavenger is basically "Loot + Cash" which makes it overpowered compared to the other two contracts. That's why everyone busts their asses to get to the Scavengers from the planes - because they're the best way to find good floor blueprint weapons while also loading up on cash quickly to buy a Loadout. If Scavengers provided less (or no cash), their only purpose would be to get great floor loot which would make them much less popular. It would also mean that in order to rack up cash you have to do Bounties, which are more dangerous and the risk/reward for the cash comes into play. By doing this, it would make it take longer to amass 10k for a Loadout and teams would be forced to rely on floor loot longer, which is the point of a BR game anyway.

4. Vehicles need so much work. You should take damage when jumping out of a moving vehicle. Why does it play a 2-3 second animation when your character climbs into a vehicle but you can inst-jump out in ADS mode with a zero-frame animation without even opening the door? Why should you be able to stand in the bed of the big truck while it's moving without sliding around?

And I do agree as far as being able to put Trophy Systems on vehicles. The point of C4/RPGs is to be able to counter vehicles, which are overpowered otherwise. To be able to negate their only counter makes vehicles overpowered with no counter. This is why there isn't an attachment to remove sniper glint - sniper glint exists to "counter" snipers by making them more easily visible, otherwise they'd be overpowered. If you could remove the glint with another perk or attachment, snipers would again be overpowered with no counter, just like a Trophy-System'd vehicle.

5. Making grenades more powerful would just make them like overpowered like C4. Grenades are not expected to be primary weapons, they are meant (at least in-game) to act as a means to damage enemies who are hiding in cover, or finish them off if you hit them a few times. If you make grenades more powerful, players would start chucking them at the first sign of combat like they do now with C4.

6. You are correct - the only downside to using a HB Sensor is that later on players with Ghost won't show up. However that is a very minor downside and for the entire early/mid-game it is overpowered because of it's unlimited use - I say this as someone who routinely uses it. It is a mini pocket UAV and should have a limited usage life via a battery - something like 10 uses before it dies. This would make players conserve the uses to when they really need them, instead of spamming it every 2 seconds.

Deadlyh1t

Recruit
Soooo.....

1. IW disagrees with you - they've already basically announced a nerf is coming. And it's well overdue. It has zero recoil and the longest effective range. Yes it has the lowest ROF among the 5.56s, but that weakness is negated by having the quickest ADS times, so it's TTKs are barely slower than the others despite the lower ROF. Why whould you ever use the M4 if it's TTK is literally like 0.005 faster (not even noticeable) but the recoil is much worse at range? Why deal with the Kilo's goofy leftward recoil pattern if you can have the zero-recoil Grau? People use the CR-56 and Bruen because they're new - that will wear off especially with the CR-56, which has considerably more recoil and slower TTKs than the Grau - it's a better version of the AK-47 but still not as good as the almighty Grau. And while the RAM does have the fastest TTKs for the 5.56s, it has absolutely horrid recoil that is basically on par with the AK in terms of the difficulty in countering it - this makes it nearly useless at range and is essentially just a glorified SMG.

The Grau should not have the same TTK as the other 5.56s with better recoil AND better range. You have to pick one or the other - better recoil or better range. The answer to me is simple - with the lowest ROF it should have the lowest recoil, so keep it as a zero-recoil weapon. Just nerf the damage range in line with the M4, and stop with the ridiculous almost 100m range the Archangel barrel has.

To rank the current weapons: Great = 5 points, Good = 4, Avg = 3, Poor = 2, Bad = 1

Kilo: Avg TTK, Good Recoil, Good Range = 11 points
M4: Good TTK, Avg Recoil, Avg Range = 10 points
M13: Poor TTK (CQC), Good Recoil, Good Range = 10 points
RAM-7: Great TTK, Poor Recoil, Poor Range = 9 points
Aug: Avg TTK, Avg Recoil, Avg Range = 9 points
Old Grau: Avg TTK, Great Recoil, Great Range = 13 points
New Grau: Avg TTK, Great Recoil, Avg Range = 11 points

2. C4 is a last line of defense for vehicles. But you should always have advance knowledge that a vehicle is coming, so nerfing the "use" time for C4 (making it take longer to pull out and throw, eliminate the insta-detonate) would not affect your ability to defend against vehicles because you'd see them coming long before they get to you. What it would do is prevent players from using C4 as a primary weapon in CQC, which is what is currently happening and is just stupid.

3. I personally like the idea of the Recon contract allowing you to see ahead in the circle. Maybe make a few tweaks to it. Like it should take longer to complete so teams have more time to track you down while the flare is activated. Or maybe it doesn't give you the exact next circle location but just a direction that it's going to move indicated with an arrow or something.

While we're on the topic of Contracts, I also think they should remove money from Scavengers. There should be an explicit purpose to doing contracts - Bounties = Cash, Recon = Circle Knowledge, Scavenger = Loot. Right now however the Scavenger is basically "Loot + Cash" which makes it overpowered compared to the other two contracts. That's why everyone busts their asses to get to the Scavengers from the planes - because they're the best way to find good floor blueprint weapons while also loading up on cash quickly to buy a Loadout. If Scavengers provided less (or no cash), their only purpose would be to get great floor loot which would make them much less popular. It would also mean that in order to rack up cash you have to do Bounties, which are more dangerous and the risk/reward for the cash comes into play. By doing this, it would make it take longer to amass 10k for a Loadout and teams would be forced to rely on floor loot longer, which is the point of a BR game anyway.

4. Vehicles need so much work. You should take damage when jumping out of a moving vehicle. Why does it play a 2-3 second animation when your character climbs into a vehicle but you can inst-jump out in ADS mode with a zero-frame animation without even opening the door? Why should you be able to stand in the bed of the big truck while it's moving without sliding around?

And I do agree as far as being able to put Trophy Systems on vehicles. The point of C4/RPGs is to be able to counter vehicles, which are overpowered otherwise. To be able to negate their only counter makes vehicles overpowered with no counter. This is why there isn't an attachment to remove sniper glint - sniper glint exists to "counter" snipers by making them more easily visible, otherwise they'd be overpowered. If you could remove the glint with another perk or attachment, snipers would again be overpowered with no counter, just like a Trophy-System'd vehicle.

5. Making grenades more powerful would just make them like overpowered like C4. Grenades are not expected to be primary weapons, they are meant (at least in-game) to act as a means to damage enemies who are hiding in cover, or finish them off if you hit them a few times. If you make grenades more powerful, players would start chucking them at the first sign of combat like they do now with C4.

6. You are correct - the only downside to using a HB Sensor is that later on players with Ghost won't show up. However that is a very minor downside and for the entire early/mid-game it is overpowered because of it's unlimited use - I say this as someone who routinely uses it. It is a mini pocket UAV and should have a limited usage life via a battery - something like 10 uses before it dies. This would make players conserve the uses to when they really need them, instead of spamming it every 2 seconds.

Grenades should be stronger!

Grenades don't effect the overall multiplayer experience which if a grenade explodes near you, you are dead!

I mean come on, a grenade can't even kill a freaking downed enemy!

Murdadee

Recruit
1st NERF THE GRAUG!
Ok that's enough with this weapon nerf it it takes 0 skill to kill someone with this weapon!

2nd NERF THE GODAMN C4

What's the point of doing recon mission's and know where the next circle is? BR its all about positioning! EVERYONE IS CAMPING EXACTLY ON THE FINAL CIRCLES!

A grenade can't even kill a God damn downed enemy its ridiculously weak! UPGRADE IT

Hahahahah you forgot stop letting PC fucking players cheat so easily. Take them completely out and just Xbox vs ps4 pc is so much bullshit

Hahahahah you forgot stop letting PC fucking players cheat so easily. Take them completely out and just Xbox vs ps4 pc is so much bullshit
Console players hack just as well. Maybe not as much people. BUT none the less, they have NUMEROUS controller hacks out there, Go check them out. No im not saying buy one either lol.

CMCFLYYY

Recruit
I see it didn't like the emoji I tried using, didn't even notice it didn't post til now.

They don't have a frying emoji on the site, so this will have to do - :(:(:(:eek::eek::eek::oops::oops::oops:

@Huntnwabits There are SIGNIFICANTLY less cheaters in console gaming than in pc gaming, I'm surprised there is even a debate in that at this point tbh.

@flashsharkI actually loaded up Apex for the first time in a few months earlier today. It was a refreshing change of pace that's for sure. Had a blast.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
actually loaded up Apex for the first time in a few months earlier today. It was a refreshing change of pace that's for sure. Had a blast.
That's because of the developers: They are the same people who made COD4 & MW2. My issue with the game is that it's a bit cartoonish. Not as cartoony as Fortnite, but right up there.

Give me Titanfall 3, and Titanfall BR... I'll play it the first day it's out. Did it with Titanfall 2. :)

That's because of the developers: They are the same people who made COD4 & MW2. My issue with the game is that it's a bit cartoonish. Not as cartoony as Fortnite, but right up there.

Give me Titanfall 3, and Titanfall BR... I'll play it the first day it's out. Did it with Titanfall 2. :)
It is, but it's the kind of cartoonish I can get behind.
The style, music and (at least a few) characters, mainly Revenant and Bloodhound all appeal to my slightly geeky, sci-fi fan side.
Tbh the sound design is great on that game, that music that plays when you drop in never gets old.

@Huntnwabits There are SIGNIFICANTLY less cheaters in console gaming than in pc gaming, I'm surprised there is even a debate in that at this point tbh.

@flashsharkI actually loaded up Apex for the first time in a few months earlier today. It was a refreshing change of pace that's for sure. Had a blast.
well as you didn't read my post I said that there were way less cheaters on console with numerous controller hacks. I DELETED apex because Hit detection was shit (As they FINALLY ADMITTED IT).

Flashshark

Recruit
Played Apex Legend again yesterday, after a long break!

I directly went for the new ranked matches in season 5 and the matchmaking actually feels much much better than in WZ.
I get paired with players of my skill-level and it's possible to make a top 10 placement and even top 3 if you just don't get too agressive.

On the other hand I had a few leavers, too! And 1-2 bad drops, what clearly depends of the jumpmasters agression level.... Most tend to drop too hot.
But I think those 2 problems are typical to BR....

Hughes121

Recruit
1st NERF THE GRAUG!

2nd NERF THE GODAMN C4

Crazy how you never mentioned how big of pussies snipers are. You must be one if this is what you’re bitching about

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements