• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Evil Dead video game idea-Could this happen?

Can this game become reality?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Toxic34

Recruit
This is an idea for an Evil Dead video game that I have, that I think would be very good, and that Sam Raimi, Bruce Campbell, Rob Tapert and the others should consider bringing to video game developers and publishers, perhaps as a tie-in for the show's finale and possible 5th film conclusion. Simply put, it is a game that spans the entire ED film and show universe, beginning to end. A faithful recreation of each film and season, along with additional scenes, dialogue and enemies (more Deadites to slay!), as well as meta humor and celebrity cameos poking fun at the series, video game tropes, and Sam Raimi's career. The features, as I can imagine in they'd be in a press release, are below. Tell me what you think of it, and whether it could become a reality.

-Title is simply The Evil Dead, with a full-fledged recreation of the iconic original poster for the front artwork. Back artwork is a side-by-side posting of Ash in the first season poster of AvED, and Mia's leaving the cabin shown in the ED 2013 poster, and smaller figures of Ruby, Pablo and Kelly and the Necronomicon in between. Game available for PS4, Xbox One and PC.
-Campaign that has you play as various characters, and in different game genres/styles. Play as Ash, Mia, Pablo, Kelly and Ruby!
-Faithful recreations of the environments and events of all the films and episodes of the Starz series. Play the entire franchise!
-Motion-capture and re-recorded and new dialogue from Bruce Campbell, Ellen Sandweiss, Embeth Davidtz, Jane Levy, Dana DeLorenzo, Ray Santiago, Jill Marie Jones, Lucy Lawless, Ted Raimi, Lee Majors and the rest of the cast of the entire franchise!
-Additional scenes, dialogue and Deadites for character development, jokes, and adrenaline-charged combat.
-Meta humor about the entirety of the ED series and the game spoofing the conventions of various video game series and genres. These would include
Half-Life style environmental puzzles, Destiny-style microtransactions, Resident Evil-style combat (mix of original and modern series), Halo/Call of Duty-style FPS levels and regenerated health, Doom-style carnage and keys to continue, Final Fantasy/Borderlands-style leveling up, and so on.
-Celebrity cameo cast featured in main game, survival and multiplayer modes, and DLC created for the game, including people from other various Sam Raimi projects, and those who have not worked with him.
-Various survival and multiplayer modes. Include the chance to play as a Deadite!

Like CODForums!

Advertisements