• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Warzone Get rid of the STUPID shooting while falling in!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Developers!! Get a clue and get rid of the idiotic shooting while falling!! It's the dumbest idea you've ever had! Fire the middle schooler who came up with it, and then fire the 11 year old who approved it!

Mayhem1455

Recruit
Hey Developers!! Get a clue and get rid of the idiotic shooting while falling!! It's the dumbest idea you've ever had! Fire the middle schooler who came up with it, and then fire the 11 year old who approved it!
Or be like me hang out in the air and wait for someone to take a shot immediately drop the chute turn on them and open fire more often then not they will turn away and flee then I follow em to the ground and pistol wip them I also watch for people to shot at others and do the same so if your one of those ppl that does this air crap just know u might meet me in the air and I'm pretty good and hitting my head shots mid air and a good way to get good in the air is to find a target on the ground about person sized like a pipe or something on a roof top then every time u drop practice killing the pipe until your good enoff shooting in free fall to take on the a holes who want to kill people before they even hit the ground

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements