• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PSN Girl looking for people to play with!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I am 26 and from Northern Ireland.

I have been playing COD for many years now, I have a consistent 1.5kd+ from all COD's

I am looking for new people to play with basically just casually

Warzone/ zombies. Not a multiplayer fan.

NO kids! From uk or ireland.

21+ can add me.

Psn itsmykitchen_

Message me beforehand as I have numerous friend requests just letting me know you saw this post!

Absolutely NO flirting with me I have a girlfriend so just making this clear now.

Thanks for reading.

KeyboardDemon

PC Gamer: Nearly Dangerous
Hi @Itsmykitchen_ welcome to the CoD:Forums, I hope you stick around and get involved with the community, we're a good bunch.

You can change your avatar so your posts stand out.

Are you ok with PC players? I don't have Cold War yet, but I would like to try Zombies, so might get it, but I am waiting for reviews.

MrPunkRocka

Recruit
Hi,

I have been playing COD for many years now, I have a consistent 1.5kd+ from all COD's

21+ can add me.

Psn itsmykitchen_

Message me beforehand as I have numerous friend requests just letting me know you saw this post!

Absolutely NO flirting with me I have a girlfriend so just making this clear now.

Thanks for reading.

Hey Kitchen CORE Gaming are recruiting, check us out at www.coregaminghq.net

wraith

Recruit
Hi we are a friendly uk based multi platform gaming clan with a few female members. Your more than welcome to have a look at our site and apply if you so wish.

thedon

Recruit
Hi,

21+ can add me.

Psn itsmykitchen_

Thanks for reading.
Mag me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements