• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

gun not refuse to fire when aiming on the enemy ??

GhostDogX

Recruit
when aiming on the enem gun refuse to fire :eek:. it fires only 1 shot while mode is on BURST ,not SINGEL, but still have to wait a few secs when it start fire more.. my friends are having same problem on there PC to. ,
I have unintslled today my G502 (and why i can't type numbers whiy the num pad ???), software to see it its the problem, but no. it still persist !!
its very anoying and frustrating that i am always to late at fireing and takes the fun away.!!

anyone els have this problem.?

Archangel72

Fallen Angel
I have noted the last 2 nights it seems I am lagging so bad although my latency is showing 30-50's

that 1 I pull the trigger and nothing happens
or 2 I am looking directly at an area call it a corner or doorway and before I can shoot I am dead and someone is running by my corpse and I never saw them before I was dead.

freakdaddy64

Recruit
you know somthing going on for about a week now when i go to fire the left click seems like its slower to fire and reload, im using g502 wireless and up till now ive never question it. maybe its a glitch since update and i was thinking about getting new mouse. and my mouse is acting up on display sometimes my cursor is off the display its weird.

9 out of 10 times its the game. Every time we get an update they solve one problem , and we then
get 2 new ones. if its the hardware it will show in other games too, if not its the buttheads from
Treyarch who fucked up

GhostDogX

Recruit
I wonder where those servers are placed.......on the dark side of the moon?????
no.. wrong side of the bullit.. that's why gun does not fire

also on wireless. same response .

for the no fire problem .. i have a workarrouind with the GHUB software.
i adde an other mouse butten to fire and i set it to repeat on an macro and works well but fire like this is a bit of lagging but does the job anyway.

Archangel72

Fallen Angel
i found my problem im to slow to the trigger:(

Yeah I know when I am slow to the trigger but yesterday I saw it in Hardcore. I had several times where I closed on trigger ( felt it in my hand) and Zero happened. Also had where I DID shot someone 3 times with three audible pop pop pop in my headset. Nope .. I get hit AFTER I hear my gun go off and I die, Not them even though I see hit markers and hear them also..

And seriously with the Coms issue WTH this game is SO bugged I am getting ready to bail on it.

freakdaddy64

Recruit
well i experience thar stuff too but not enough to bail.i figure with what it takes to even make these games and everything that goes into it theres going to be some bugs. man is far from perfect so the games will have issues.

Archangel72

Fallen Angel
I should also report I had a game yesterday that I saw the exact opposite too. I was on the side where I WAS getting shot up but my surviving was like a cat with 9 lives. Granted it was regular TDM and not hardcore but I for sure had moments that I lived thru a battle of bullets at close range and thought. WTF how did I not die during that but I was laughing at it too thinking, "Sweet Jesus I am on the right end of the latency issue today, Don't mess this up!"

Like CODForums!

Advertisements