• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

H1Z1

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
What is it? Some kind of game?
Yes, it is a game. Technically, it was 2 different games when it was released to Early Access on Steam. The first is H1Z1: Just Survive, and H1Z1: King of the Hill. H1Z1: Just Survive dropped the H1Z1 name, and H1Z1: King of the Hill dropped the "King of the Hill" name. It is primarily a Third Person Shooter with First Person elements (such as aiming down sights for some weapons) set in a battle royale world.

Now, the game is simply "H1Z1" and has been released to PS4 as "H1Z1 Battle Royale." See for yourself...

I feel like the game needed more polish. I saw a lot of lag. A lot of it, so I exited the game and uninstalled it. But in the time I played it, it was pretty good. I understand the game is in Open Beta phase, but I still feel like the game needed more work.

Giggity 89

Recruit
I did not care for it at all. I am a huge fan of the PAW/Zombie genre though. I found it to be very "clunky" and nothing about it gripped my attention, ymmv.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements