• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Happy New Year's Everyone

KeyboardDemon

PC Gamer: Nearly Dangerous
I think this is the first year that I can say with absolute certainty that this passing year has not been the year we planned for or expected, it has had more than a few personal challenges for many, if not all of us.

A lot of things went south for me in 2020, but I am grateful for getting back into gaming as I didn't really have the time for it until we went into a nationwide lockdown, I made new friends on these forums, built a new PC and then more recently progressed into new areas of work, so the year hasn't been entirely bad for me. The time at home has also allowed me to spend more time with my children and wife, which has also been really good for us all.

I will be starting the new year with a new look.

The new avatar here is all thanks to @Mycrospyder,I am really pleased with it and I have donated a little money to help @Carlos do more with these forums and would encourage others to help out too, if for no other reason than to get a custom title, it has left me positively glowing, or maybe that's radioactive fallout from Nuketown.

I hope you all have an amazing 2021, be positive in all areas, except Covid-19 where it is better to stay negative if you can.

Maybe you might want to share some of the things that you're grateful for from 2020 here, either way, Happy New Year all.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements