• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Warzone 2.0 Has anyone gotten WZ2/DMZ to be playable on a old Kepler gpu?

Wutever

Recruit
So i do not have issues on startup or in the menus. However soon as i am about to go in game i will freeze on that loading screen about 9/10 times ( the other 1 i probably freeze after a couple minutes of gameplay anyway )

Spec wise im able to keep a consistent 60fps-70fps on low settings. About the same as WZ1.

Im not a expert on pcs at all. What ive tried is fucking with basically every graphics setting in game i can think of that might matter and i tried the -dxd11 command line thing on battlenet.

From what in game i even had fps seemed fine gpu was only getting to 70° which is fine and afterburner wasn't showing any rise in my cpu ( i5-6600k ) temps. There was some pretty nasty looking artifacting on the ground though. Buildings and a parking lot looked normal. Ill add the 1 pic i got of that.

Any advice on things to try? or do i just have to give up.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements