• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

have you ever been deranked

Status
Not open for further replies.

gazster

Recruit
hi on the ps3 call of duty world at war, i was playing in a public team deathmatch then on the next game it said at the bottom welcome to the mod elite and the host didn't take any damage and gets high number of kills and about half way through it said you have been deranked hahaha, i never seen this before and most of the player's on my team left the game. i'm level 2 now lol that can't be right, has that ever happened to you before?

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
hi on the ps3 call of duty world at war, i was playing in a public team deathmatch then on the next game it said at the bottom welcome to the mod elite and the host didn't take any damage and gets high number of kills and about half way through it said you have been deranked hahaha, i never seen this before and most of the player's on my team left the game. i'm level 2 now lol that can't be right, has that ever happened to you before?
PS3 is about 15 years old, the PS3 store shut down.

Some people got their accounts deranked. Some got hacked.

What you need to do is get a new console, like PS4 which is still playable during this PS5 shortage.

gazster

Recruit
yeah i got ps4, i play the ww2 game. quite alot my friends still play some call of duty games on the ps3 but it's like full of cheaters as i discovered the other day. it's like there's nothing you can do about it. i really like world at war, that's a favourite of mine.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
yeah i got ps4, i play the ww2 game. quite alot my friends still play some call of duty games on the ps3 but it's like full of cheaters as i discovered the other day. it's like there's nothing you can do about it. i really like world at war, that's a favourite of mine.
Call of Duty: WWII is a good replacement, and the upcoming Call of Duty Vanguard is aiming to replace World at War, or similar World War II games. But its going to bomb.

I'll have to buy it to get ready for Warzone Pacific.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
We'll have to buy VANGUARD to partake in Pacific???
It IS one of the benefits, but Call of Duty Warzone launched with CoDMW (2019), continued with Cold War, via storyline, weapons, etc. Warzone Pacific is a complete reset. New location. New graphics, new tools (Ricochet), and so on. You DON'T have to buy it, but I think Pacific is gonna use Vanguard's mechanics in spades. Pay attention to the environments. Most of the time its broken stuff in environment. If you played the open beta, you'd understand what I meant.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Would you recommend getting VANGUARD if you are nearly exclusively WarZone???
Not really. But if you want to play it early. That's the benefit - playing Pacific early.

However, if how I am seeing it correctly. Pacific is going to use Vanguard's mechanics, so Vanguard's your early rank-up, your early gameplay, and understanding. A lot in the Vanguard beta tells me there is some gameplay advancement coming.

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
So it's just a skin/storyboard update, as opposed to a technological update...

Makes me no never mind... As long as I can keep playing PLUNDER :D

gazster

Recruit
i did see some trailer footage of vanguard, the detail is really good and like with ww2 the cutscenes look almost real movie like. i was playing ww2 earlier multiplayer and saw few players at lv.1000, i kept thinking that must of taken year's to gain, i'm only lv.42 at the moment. i really like the horde point game, i usually play that one.

Dart21

Recruit
I used to play a lot of Black Ops 3 online on my old Xbox 360 a couple years ago, and it was absolutely plagued with hackers/cheaters, to the point where 1 out of ten games didn’t experience a hack. One even popped all the achievements for me which kind of took the fun out of getting them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements