• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Hi, I'm Jrdn

HiJrdn

Recruit
Hi everybody! Long time Halo/Battlefield player here. I've been on and off CoD across the titles (good ole Gamecube days) and have really enjoyed Modern Warfare. I recently moved from Xbox to PC for most of my gameplay. I'm actually joining because I just got a temporary ban for the first time in my life.

I guess this is kind of like when your ex hurts you so you go looking for intimacy and conversation from someone else. Because I just want it to be an error due to the maintenance.

Anyways, I'm avid player and have a few groups that I like to run with, but I'm always looking to play with new people. I stream here and there for funsies and like to make little clips so I don't lose all of my video editing skills.

Any questions?

Like CODForums!

Advertisements