• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

How many K.E.M. Strikes have you gotten?

How many K.E.M.'s have you gotten?

• None.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1-5

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • 6-10

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grim

Prestige
So guys, how many K.E.M. Strikes have you gotten in multiplayer?

Personally, I've gotten 4.

3 in Infected, and 1 in Kill Confirmed.

WhoIsDo

Recruit
I've only managed to pull off around 2 KEM strikes, from what I remember. Though, I typically haven't tried for them.. so it has rarely happened organically for me!

Grim

Prestige
I've only managed to pull off around 2 KEM strikes, from what I remember. Though, I typically haven't tried for them.. so it has rarely happened organically for me!

That's awesome! It's a really good feeling when you call one in. :p

Jackalsb76

Recruit
For me its only one and that was threw a care package lol I dont really try for them as I'm not really that good to be able to string together a large kill streak ;)

Grim

Prestige
I've only gotten one, and it was in infected. I really love infected. :p

Me too. There was a point after ghosts came out when I just played infected only for like 2 weeks straight. Very, very fun game mode. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements