• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

So Many Console Cheaters

I don't know if you saw the same video as I did, but he literally showed TWO instances of SBMM affecting gameplay...
1. HE literally shot a dummy, point blank, but the shot.... IS.. NOT... REGISTERING.
2. The sound design is algorithmic to the point of two videos SHOWING one person being able to walk, and not be heard. While the killcam gives audio.

He is a PC player, he even made fun of himself saying "PC Master Race, BITCH," that's what YOU accused him of. But you proceeded to call him a PC fag, so which one is it?

I'm the owner of this website you're looking at. I am telling YOU to chill out or I suspend you.

I and my brother WANT console-only cross play. It was in BO4 or at least from Advanced Warfare forward.

And that's our argument.

We are in agreement.
HEY, CARLOS YOU CUNT I DID
YOU WASTED MY FUCKING TIME, YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY 0 POWER 0 INFLUENCE, HELL YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE A SINGLE DEVELOPER IN HERE FROM ACTIVISION
YOU MIGHT AGREE, BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU BUNCH OF WANKERS ARE DOING, YOU'LL GOT A PRETTY DEPRESSED LIFE TO BE RUNNING A FORUMS FOR COD.
YOU COULDN'T EVEN GET YOUR OWN THING,
BULLSHITFORUMS WITH 0 AFFILIATION
I HAVE MORE AFFILIATION WITH ACTIVISION THAN USE, HAHAHA, I GOT FRIENDS WHOM WORK FOR ACTIVISION ON LINKEDIN I'M BETTER OF SENDING A PROFESSIONAL EMAIL
AND YOU THREATEN TO BAN ME, HUH
BAN ME FROM WHAT BULLSHIT
HOW ABOUT DO 1 BETTER, DELETE MY ENTIRE ACCOUNT LOSER BOY

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
YOU WASTED MY FUCKING TIME, YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY 0 POWER 0 INFLUENCE, HELL YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE A SINGLE DEVELOPER IN HERE FROM ACTIVISION
YOU MIGHT AGREE, BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU BUNCH OF WANKERS ARE DOING, YOU'LL GOT A PRETTY DEPRESSED LIFE TO BE RUNNING A FORUMS FOR COD.
I HAVE MORE AFFILIATION WITH ACTIVISION THAN USE, HAHAHA, I GOT FRIENDS WHOM WORK FOR ACTIVISION ON LINKEDIN I'M BETTER OF SENDING A PROFESSIONAL EMAIL
Op. There ya go. Banned.

You thought I was joking? Here ya go.

EDIT: He fucked around, and found out he got banned. ;)

OOh nooo the consoletrolls are back lol

I started a thread over at the BF2042 forums asking a simple survey question, namely, Do You Use the Cronos Zen. So far none of the many console only members there have answered the simple Yes or No option. Actually no one admits to it period. I guess no one is willing to out themselves.

I have now been banned from their site for 3 days for asking that question. I am fine if this site wants to delete my post above if I have accidentally crossed any lines.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
I have now been banned from their site for 3 days for asking that question. I am fine if this site wants to delete my post above if I have accidentally crossed any lines.
That's an echo-chamber. Its similar to ResetEra.

i dont use the crono thingy --- but before this thread i had never even heard of it --- i play for like an hour or two a day and its not worth the investment or the residual bullshit it would cause. i just like to shoot things

i dont use the crono thingy --- but before this thread i had never even heard of it --- i play for like an hour or two a day and its not worth the investment or the residual bullshit it would cause. i just like to shoot things

To be honest, I had not heard of this device either until the other day. But, it would seem that EA/Dice has heard of it and dont want it to be revealed because a couple of hours after I posted a simple question about it in their forum I got hit with a 3 day ban. Me thinks that I hit a nerve that suggests that they are well aware of its existence and usage and the fact that they cant do a damn thing about it except to deny that cheaters and cheating is a real thing.

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
Consoles are the gamer companies bread and butter.. I get that..

But what pisses me off is not so much that they blatantly ignore the PC-gamers...

THAT's bad enough.. It's like Geordi LaForge throwing Scotty out of Engineering. Geordi should be worshipping the ground that Scotty walks on!!

No, what pisses me off to know end is that the game companies blatantly make it HARDER for PC Gamers to compete or even ENJOY the game!! gggrrrrrr....

Like CODForums!

Advertisements