• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

How to get 20-40 kills?

Wiseowl

Recruit
Everybody who can achieve this without using rocket launchers or knives, just with simple assault rifles or smg’s, there must be a secret please tell!

l hardly see anybody which seems to have got worse recently, then l see a couple of my teammates with this many kills all the time?How does this happen? Are they just memorising and watching respawns?

Not sure what to tell you. I get that on most games (More often closer to 20 than 40, but still)

When I do get near the 40's though it'll usually be with the help of a good killstreak

Killstreaks help, they aren't necessarily watching the respawns (although on a small map they could) but they probably have memorized which way players run, where choke points are an where enemies like to sit and then they run their game based on that.

Yeah I mainly play domnation/Hardcore and after a while you'll know where you need to watch out and where you can just go full tactical sprint.

Every map usually have a handful of spots where 99% of the time there'll be one or more campers/easy kills waiting.

init6

Recruit
You dont necessarily need to know the exact spawn people are popping in. Rather, which end of the map. There are only 3 ways usually to get back to the other end. Out of those three there is only one popular route. Could change in each map but once you identify it's easy pickings. Especially, if the people coming back are raging cause they are tired of being killed. They lose focus and drop like panties on prom night.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

***change in each match not map

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Like CODForums!

Advertisements