• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

I'm a NEW Streamer

Chiefton

Banned
I've tried streaming in the past other games with absolutely no success. I usually don't get any viewers but that's okay I just stream because I'm having fun with the game I'm playing. I picked up Call of Duty: Cold War this week and it's been the best game I've played in a long time. I mainly play zombies but I've tried multiplayer and I liked it a lot so I'll probably play some more later on down the line. For now, I'll mostly be sticking to zombies because it's what I initially bought the game for.

Today's Twitch Broadcast
Yesterday's Twitch Broadcast
Past Youtube Broadcasts'
  1. Link
  2. Link
  3. Link
  4. Link
  5. Link
  6. Link

To find out when I'm streaming follow my Twitch channel have the Twitch app installed and turn notifications on.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements