• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

DMZ In Honor Of St Paddy's Day

Archangel72

Fallen Angel
So me and a buddy tried to go get the gold sniper. It was not gold when he picked it up and he could not glitch it as he did not have a medium or better back pack.

BUT man I looted over 100k of cash DAAAAMN

trouble was we had to hot tail it out of there..
I loaded out with out hitting a sell box and lost the opportunity to buy something decent SIGH.

Also I am wondering when this little diddy will end. Anyone still seeing it today?

I know after midnight last night it was still there

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
So me and a buddy tried to go get the gold sniper. It was not gold when he picked it up and he could not glitch it as he did not have a medium or better back pack.

BUT man I looted over 100k of cash DAAAAMN

trouble was we had to hot tail it out of there..
I loaded out with out hitting a sell box and lost the opportunity to buy something decent SIGH.

Also I am wondering when this little diddy will end. Anyone still seeing it today?

I know after midnight last night it was still there

It was there this morning at 0400hrs EDT....

Archangel72

Fallen Angel
Any truth to some of the stuff I am watching and or reading?

The Shillelagh blueprint is only able to be used in DMZ and or resurgence, etc and does not transfer over to the other multiplayer games formats?

I wonder if it will end tonight at midnight then? I assume the double XP is ending tonight..

Archangel72

Fallen Angel
So logging in last night at 9pm est no mo rainbows and double EXP was gone.. SO see you later golden magically delicious sniper, least until they nerf you and toss you up for sale in a blueprint.

I mean hey Connor could use more bling to go with his skirt, am I right?

Screenshot 2023-03-21 090219.jpg

Like CODForums!

Advertisements