• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Infinite Warfare Reveal Stream

Status
Not open for further replies.

BurnedAway

Recruit
I'm a bit excited, but on the other hand i'm worrying this is going to be a lot like advanced warfare. Don't get me wrong AW was a decent cod, but i wouldn't like to see a repeat. Time will tell.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
I'm a bit excited, but on the other hand i'm worrying this is going to be a lot like advanced warfare. Don't get me wrong AW was a decent cod, but i wouldn't like to see a repeat. Time will tell.
Sorry to disappoint, it will be a repeat. The game takes place around 5 years from now; 2020-ish. However, it will have a strong focus on "boots on the ground" with zero gravity in some multiplayer maps. The devs said the game will be similar to Black Ops 3 and will be more fluid than that. Chained actions will be rather fluid. It will have many maps in space whether it's in space stations, or new planets, and whatnot.

All of this sounds very good to me. Especially if the multiplayer portion is said to have "classic weapons" in addition to future weapons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements