• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Introduction and Question

elihanna

Recruit
Hey!
My name is Elise, I'm 22 and currently in my clinical Med years at Uni. I'm an older generation COD Player. Recently be getting my nostalgia fix from Black Ops 2 - arguably the best ever Call of Duty (controversial?). Big fan of Zombies content but enjoying Multiplayer equally. I don't have a powerful enough PC to run the newer games so if anyone is interested in playing some older Call of Duty then let me know!

My question to the forum site is about promotion of servers and Networks. I've decided to create a Discord community dedicated to the older generation FPS games, even titles outside of COD and MW like Titanfall but don't want to blindly promote it here without checking if it's safe to do so first? It's hot off the press so there is no members other than myself and the other Owners just yet but we are excited to get off the ground and build a place for everyone. The main idea is to not only have a hub of communication but be able to organise events to fill servers of the old games that see little to no live gameplay. Anyway, if someone could let me know if it's OK to share, that would be great!

If not, add me on Discord: elihanna.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Hey!
My name is Elise, I'm 22 and currently in my clinical Med years at Uni. I'm an older generation COD Player. Recently be getting my nostalgia fix from Black Ops 2 - arguably the best ever Call of Duty (controversial?). Big fan of Zombies content but enjoying Multiplayer equally. I don't have a powerful enough PC to run the newer games so if anyone is interested in playing some older Call of Duty then let me know!
Its not controversial. Everyone agrees. There's some that think something else is better, but for the most part, yes, BO2 is one of the best CoD games ever.
My question to the forum site is about promotion of servers and Networks. I've decided to create a Discord community dedicated to the older generation FPS games, even titles outside of COD and MW like Titanfall but don't want to blindly promote it here without checking if it's safe to do so first? It's hot off the press so there is no members other than myself and the other Owners just yet but we are excited to get off the ground and build a place for everyone. The main idea is to not only have a hub of communication but be able to organise events to fill servers of the old games that see little to no live gameplay. Anyway, if someone could let me know if it's OK to share, that would be great!

If not, add me on Discord: elihanna.
Find Clan Chat, and post there.

elihanna

Recruit
Its not controversial. Everyone agrees. There's some that think something else is better, but for the most part, yes, BO2 is one of the best CoD games ever.

Find Clan Chat, and post there.
Thanks for your help! Made the post now in "Clans" if anyone is interested!

Like CODForums!

Advertisements