• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Multi JD4S (Jesus Died 4 Our Sins) Is Recruiting

The1Commish

Recruit
Welcome to JD4S (Jesus Died For our Sins): a group of Christian gaming enthusiasts. We started this group back around November 2013. We understand people face unique obstacles and are at different phases of life. Please keep it respectful and positive in here.

"And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds, not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching." Hebrews 10:24-25

“For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.”
Matthew 18:20

Let's have some fun and remember even gaming together we can glorify God!

Please consider joining us in our Discord https://discord.gg/qMKzMA
God bless!

KeyboardDemon

PC Gamer: Nearly Dangerous
For some reason, when I read this post I couldn't help think of Rage Against The Machine, Killing in the name of....

Welcome to the forums, I think I've met some of your members in other forums a good few years back, as the name of your clan seems familiar.

Good luck with your recruitment drive, I hope you take the time to look around the forums here and get involved in discussions.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Hey, I would like more info on your clan. PS4 guy here....for now. Just got COD Warzone, and looking to get some action with some other fellas, that know how to keep comms clean. I don't get to play alot, but when i do, it's usually late nights starting about 9ish central time. Hit me up with some info!!
For some reason, when I read this post I couldn't help think of Rage Against The Machine, Killing in the name of....

Welcome to the forums, I think I've met some of your members in other forums a good few years back, as the name of your clan seems familiar.

Good luck with your recruitment drive, I hope you take the time to look around the forums here and get involved in discussions.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

The1Commish

Recruit
Hey, I would like more info on your clan. PS4 guy here....for now. Just got COD Warzone, and looking to get some action with some other fellas, that know how to keep comms clean. I don't get to play alot, but when i do, it's usually late nights starting about 9ish central time. Hit me up with some info!!
Awesome. We would love to have you. There are two ways to go about connecting with us, until our website is finished. Via Discord (https://discord.gg/HanTUS) This link expires so join ASAP... and via FB (https://www.facebook.com/groups/1732006893703620). Come join us there. Also, I will be monitoring this post if you need me to connect with you in another way, just let me know.
God bless.

FYI, JD4S merged with 3DayRespawn. I know you replied to both those classifieds, so wanted to make sure you know that we are now just 3DayRespawn.

The1Commish

Recruit
hey i would like some more information on your clan. i have been gaming for a long time but havent seem yet to find the perfect clan for me.

Heck yeah man. As I stated previously, JD4S has merged with 3DayRespawn. I’m a cofounder and would love to have you as part of our community. Until our website is done and logo revamped, I’ve been just providing interested members with our discord and FB page links. https://discord.gg/ryxnNDv
Follow those. If for some reason the Discord link expires, Add me on either Steam or PSN : Disciple Baldwin
Or reply here with a way for me to connect with you and I’ll get it done. Once connected, you can see what we are all about. God bless and GG!

Like CODForums!

Advertisements