• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Multi Krieger Gaming (Veteran & First Responders)

Baghdaddy27

Recruit
Krieger Signature Image 2.jpg

Krieger Gaming is a dual online gaming community and mental health peer-support group! One of the biggest factors in suicide and depression is a feeling of isolation. We combat that by building meaningful connections through the power of online video gaming. Connections save lives!

As a Gaming Community, we're a laid back, team oriented group of people that focus on playing for fun but playing to win! We are a casual, no drama group organized as a military unit. We are made up of mostly military veterans [US and NATO], and first responders, but we're open to everyone! We have members across multiple time zones in North American and Europe! Our primary game COD: Modern Warfare II, Destiny 2, Diablo 4, and Halo MCC / Infinite, but have an ever growing list of other titles our members play!

Our response to peer-support is our in house Buddy Check program! Made up of dedicated and trained volunteers, Buddy Check is available 24/7 in our Discord server. Confidential chat options are available as well! You don't have to struggle alone. We've got your back!

Our Motto: *Acta Non Verba* - Meaning Actions Not Words

Stop by our Discord to join! https://discord.gg/3Kw7MSdES3

Hi, I would like to join this clan. I myself have "schizophrenia". Which means I hear voices that are not mine.

I believe if allowed to join and form a group It would really help me.

PSN- SilverLeviathon

Not a Veteran, But I would like to join

MW2

Baghdaddy27

Recruit
Hi, I would like to join this clan. I myself have "schizophrenia". Which means I hear voices that are not mine.

I believe if allowed to join and form a group It would really help me.

PSN- SilverLeviathon

Not a Veteran, But I would like to join

MW2
Basic membership is open to all! Come join our Discord!

Baghdaddy27

Recruit
Krieger Gaming is a Veteran & First Responder 501(c)(3) charity and online gaming community! One of the biggest factors in suicide is a feeling of isolation. We fight that by connecting people through the power of gaming! Connections save lives!

We have over 600 members on every major gaming system, and on a huge variety of different games! Most of our guys play games like Call of Duty Modern Warfare II, Destiny 2, World of Warships, Halo, and lots of others! Additionally, we host our own dedicated servers on Valheim and ARK Survival, and looking at more in the future. Last and most importantly, everything we offer is 100% free. Every dollar we make goes directly to our mission.

Are you ready to be a part of a community that matters? Join our discord!

Or learn more about us at https://KriegerGaming.com

Ad5.jpg

Baghdaddy27

Recruit
Hey Veterans & First Responders, are you looking for a laid back, fun community of like minded people?

Well, Krieger Gaming is a Veteran & First Responder 501(c)(3) charity and online gaming community! One of the biggest factors in suicide is a feeling of isolation. We fight that by connecting people through the power of gaming! Connections save lives!

We are looking at building up a good core group of people on Destiny 2, and would love for you to be a part of it! Additionally, we have over 600 members on every major gaming system, and on a huge variety of different games! Most of our guys play games like Call of Duty Modern Warfare II, Destiny 2, World of Warships, Halo, and lots of others! We host our own dedicated servers on Valheim and ARK Survival, and looking at more in the future. Last and most importantly, everything we offer is 100% free. Every dollar we make goes directly to our mission.

Are you ready to be a part of a community that matters? Join our discord at https://discord.gg/krg
Or learn more about us at https://KriegerGaming.com

Like CODForums!

Advertisements