• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Multi Late Night EST Players : Recruiting for MW19 and MW2 Launch!

AwkwardKing

Recruit
Hello and welcome, posting here today looking to recruit late night players for Modern Warfare (2019) and the Modern Warfare 2 release.

We currently have a bunch of Call of Duty players that run a bit of everything, but as a late night player myself I am looking for others to play alongside.

So if you play late and are looking for other players who play daily, message me on discord at Mr.King#9999

Hell as a clan we are always looking for people period so if you want to join for another time played, be my guest, just tell me when you are DMing.

I’ve been playing competitive shooter games since 2002 off and on. I’d like to get involved in a competitive clan that will invest time in tournaments. I currently work 2nd shift in Michigan, so late night, mornings and weekends are best times for me. Psn - ZackTheLion

Hello and welcome, posting here today looking to recruit late night players for Modern Warfare (2019) and the Modern Warfare 2 release.

We currently have a bunch of Call of Duty players that run a bit of everything, but as a late night player myself I am looking for others to play alongside.

So if you play late and are looking for other players who play daily, message me on discord at Mr.King#9999

Hell as a clan we are always looking for people period so if you want to join for another time played, be my guest, just tell me when you are DMing.
i messaged you buddy

Biz_Bane

Recruit

Hi. I’m looking for people to play with. I play early nights but I’m on PST so that may work for you. My handle is Biz_Bane for activision and PlayStation.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements