• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PC LF solid clan for cold war and warzone

tantify

Recruit
Looking for a regular group to run with, I have years of competitive experience. Due to being super busy now, I am more of a casual now. I prefer sniping but will fill positions because I prefer winning over pumping k/d. Prefer PC clan but open to crossplay. I plan on pushing ranked once it is released in cold war. A solid positive community is the most important aspect I am looking for. I was in a LFG community for years as a leader but got taken advantage of and eventually had to leave it. Now opening myself up to being part of a community again. If your clan sounds like a good fit please respond here.

I am in North America

Blitzx

Recruit
WHO WE ARE
If you are interested in building a community with Like-Minded Adults, AoV may be for you!

We are AoV; Agents of Valor. We are a recently established Call of Duty community that was created by a Military Veteran and a former CoD4 Semi-Pro Player, with a goal to provide both casual and competitive people a place where they can call home, on ANY PLATFORM.

WHAT TO EXPECT
- Mentorship from a dedicated team if you wish
- A mature team always looking to get a win, have fun doing it
- A structured team for those who wish to grow outside of just being casual
- Game nights, community events, clan battles, and the occasional scrimmage

WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Everyone has a place among the AoV as long as they have the "team" mindset. Casual, or competitive. If you are just looking to game it up, and blow off some steam with folks, there is definitely a place for you here, life is hard as it is, and we all need an outlet.
If you wish to go for something more involved, we also have something for that. As of now we are building a team that is looking to play not only GB but a tournament or two. With experienced leadership and a driven team we hope in time we can find the right folks that want to build something. We are not looking for a lone wolf, but someone who believes in communication, and is team oriented.

Requirements
- 18+
- Positive attitude
- Have a Mic
- Be active within Discord

If you are interested, feel free to message me so you can join our discord!

iTzHoLT

Recruit
Hello @tantify -

It sounds like you may be a proper fit for us. We are an older adult clan requiring 18+ with an average age settling around 30. We have both Multiplayer and Warzone divisions. But, we are a multiplatform clan with about 50% PC membership. We do things slightly different than the rest which I think holds us to a higher standard. If you would like to come chat and check us out below.

Discord: https://discord.gg/ZnABtN3zCc

You can also add me on Discord directly: iTzHoLT#9214

vX_Sxyez

Recruit

Tired of Toxic or Inactive Clans??? Join the Family Today!!!​

renderTimingPixel.png

(vX) VORSOC, (Veteran Out-Reach, Special Operations Command), Was Founded By Military Veterans On February 2nd, 2018 To Make A Brotherhood Of Gamers In The Image Of, As Efficient To, And As Close-Knit As The Military, We Served.
This Community Is Based On Selfless Service Of Others, Innovation, Initiative, Professionalism, And Work Ethic Above All Else. We Are Organized Into Two Separate Branches: VORSOC (17+) & VORSOC Youth (13-17)
We Are Here to Support Other Military-Based Organizations & Non-Profit Charities Like "Mission 22" To Help Combat, Raise Awareness To & Prevent Veteran Suicides - No Man Gets Left Behind.
Our Mission Our Mission & Sole Purpose Is The Fight Against Veteran & First Responder Suicide By Serving Our Members; Both Veterans, First Responders, & Civilians Alike, By Providing Them A Fun & Safe Outlet To Escape The Stressors Of Their Personal Lives With The Best Gaming Experience Possible Through Our Multitude Of Resources Available Exclusively To Our Members.
VORSOC (vX) Is A Family Like No Other, And We Look After Our Own & Watch Each Other's Six Whether It Be In Game Or In Life.
Here at VORSOC, our mission is to bring awareness to Mission 22 and the battle against Veteran Suicide. We accomplish this by providing a non-toxic gaming community where EVERYONE feels welcome regardless of their skill. We are like family to our members supporting them in their goals, endeavors, and issues as best as we can, even if that means just lending an ear or through playing a game with them. It is a great community that is open to both active, former military as well as civilians! We are structured similarly to the military with companies and ranks! We play all kinds of games on all consoles.
Join our discord today by visiting our website at https://www.vorsoc.net and one of our officers will be waiting to welcome you into our family... Let them know vX_Sxyez sent you

CODTAW

Recruit
Looking for a regular group to run with, I have years of competitive experience. Due to being super busy now, I am more of a casual now. I prefer sniping but will fill positions because I prefer winning over pumping k/d. Prefer PC clan but open to crossplay. I plan on pushing ranked once it is released in cold war. A solid positive community is the most important aspect I am looking for. I was in a LFG community for years as a leader but got taken advantage of and eventually had to leave it. Now opening myself up to being part of a community again. If your clan sounds like a good fit please respond here.

I am in North America
Hi Tantify, we are The Art of Warfare. We have casual and competitive teams that play on a weekly basis or more if free time allows it. Our community is quite large and we have over 40 games or so where you always have a teammate with a mic.

- We are non-toxic and mature
- We require teamspeak for communication (crisp audio quality)
- Play the objective.
- Casual and competitive teams.

Register at taw.net on the top right.
Or if you want to know more join our discord server.

Best regards,
The TAW community.

jdl226

Recruit
Title: TacticalGaming.net

Looking for a clan/community? TG was created in November 2004 to bring together like-minded gamers from around the globe and from multiple platforms (XBOX, PS, PC & Mobile), to provide them Head Quarters (web site) where they can share their backgrounds, experience, and interests in teamwork and tactics. With our Warfare and Adventures franchises, we have thousands of active members. If you wish to become a member, simply visit our site and register at TacticalGaming.net

DesertFoxHD

Recruit
WHO WE ARE
If you are interested in building a community with Like-Minded Adults, AoV may be for you!

We are AoV; Agents of Valor. We are a recently established Call of Duty community that was created by a Military Veteran and a former CoD4 Semi-Pro Player, with a goal to provide both casual and competitive people a place where they can call home, on ANY PLATFORM.

WHAT TO EXPECT
- Mentorship from a dedicated team if you wish
- A mature team always looking to get a win, have fun doing it
- A structured team for those who wish to grow outside of just being casual
- Game nights, community events, clan battles, and the occasional scrimmage

WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Everyone has a place among the AoV as long as they have the "team" mindset. Casual, or competitive. If you are just looking to game it up, and blow off some steam with folks, there is definitely a place for you here, life is hard as it is, and we all need an outlet.
If you wish to go for something more involved, we also have something for that. As of now we are building a team that is looking to play not only GB but a tournament or two. With experienced leadership and a driven team we hope in time we can find the right folks that want to build something. We are not looking for a lone wolf, but someone who believes in communication, and is team oriented.

Requirements
- 18+
- Positive attitude
- Have a Mic
- Be active within Discord

If you are interested, feel free to message me so you can join our discord!
What’s your discord? I’m interested

ItsMissBee

Recruit
Come have a look at Rapture Gaming Community. We are a 17+ gaming community. We have many games, but Phoenix battalion main COD and Overwatch. Our players are Xbox and PC.
Our members are on varying timezones so there is always someone to game with. We hold multiple gamenights a week, and welcome all players no matter the skill level.
We're always up for a good time and a few drinks together!
Here's the discord link, come hang out and see what you think https://discord.gg/rapturegaming

Kraken

Recruit
The Sentinels is an 18+ PC group. Currently recruiting for Cold War multiplayer and league play. Very active community that plays several other games as well, such as: Apex, WoW, New World, and Monster Hunter World.
Give us a try for a less toxic, better COD experience: https://discord.gg/5AwZwCq5E7

Like CODForums!

Advertisements