• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Multi Looking for a clan/community to join?

Armson

Recruit
I'm a sniper who primarily plays MW and Black Ops CW, recently just created a youtube channel where I'll be uploading all sorts of clips and minitages of some nice shots/plays I make, I'm 21 years old from England, I'm a PC player but crossplay is a a thing so I'm open to all platforms, please let me know if anyone has any slots open, thanks.

I'm a sniper who primarily plays MW and Black Ops CW, recently just created a youtube channel where I'll be uploading all sorts of clips and minitages of some nice shots/plays I make, I'm 21 years old from England, I'm a PC player but crossplay is a a thing so I'm open to all platforms, please let me know if anyone has any slots open, thanks.
Hey. You can join my fresh clan. It’s only me so far but I know it Will grow

We Are Recruiting
We are looking for competitive or casual players to help us build some great squads.
We have a friendly community with streamers too.

Our Targets

Hoping to drive and grow to be better to reach tournament standard.

Create opportunities and make it fun

What we Require
18+
Active
Mic
Team Players
Open to all regions

Message me if this sounds like you

Attachments

• 3E1B5551-BE32-4196-8D04-DCE7CDAFB40E.jpeg
    3E1B5551-BE32-4196-8D04-DCE7CDAFB40E.jpeg
    934.7 KB · Views: 2
Greetings!

Hope that you are enjoying this New Year so far.

As you may have seen from the title, we are currently recruiting those who would like to be part of our family.

We do not care about your Kill/Death Ratios, we care about the wins!

Below you'll find the games that most of our members play.

Our main games are:
[COD VANGUARD, COLD WAR, & WARZONE]

Alternative games:
[ARK, APEX LEGENDS, BATTLEFIELD 2042, MADDEN, 2K, NFS HEAT, BORDERLANDS, ROCKET LEAGUE, & DIABLO]

If you have any further question or concerns, please feel free to add your comments to the thread.

We are looking forward to having you all be part of the pound!

Rickshaw_21
President
Tha Dogg Pound Gaming Squad
Email: thadoggpoundgaming@gmail.com

ItsMissBee

Recruit
Hey,

Come have a look at Rapture Gaming Community. We are a 17+ gaming community. We have many games, but Phoenix battalion main COD, Division 2, Diablo 2 and Overwatch. Our players are Xbox, PS and PC.
Our members are on varying time zones so there is always someone to game with. We hold multiple game nights a week, and welcome all players no matter the skill level.
We're always up for a good time and a few drinks together!

Here's the discord link, come hang out and see what you think https://discord.gg/rapturegaming

RiioTz

Recruit
eRiZe Gaming is actively seeking members 18+. We have 200+ members. Our members play games such as Warzone, Vanguard, Apex, Fortnite, etc. We have Cdl Comp Teams. Also, we host in house tournaments for cash prizes and we compete in ZLeague Tournaments. Discord and Mic is required. If you are interested in joining feel free to shoot a message to our Facebook Page.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements