• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Multi Looking for a clan

Good Evening,

Looking for a group of people who are active and mature, I've been in a few clans, but over the past year I have been on my own just playing with friends, However I would like to find a group to play with, I play games ranging from COD, Rust, Battlefield, APEX, I'm usually active everyday unless I'm on duty(Military). My discord is Apophis#7715.

iTzHoLT

Recruit
Hey @Apophis_VIII -

It sounds like you would be a good fit for us at This We'll Defend. We are a military gaming clan; current active duty and veterans within. We are a mature adult clan that is up and coming. We currently grind Cold War but many of us play other games. Please feel free to reach out or check us out.

Discord: https://discord.gg/ZnABtN3zCc

We look forward to seeing you soon!

Zenmire

Recruit
Hello @Apophis_VIII

My clan The Art of Warfare is a muilt-gaming community with over 40+games and dedicated members playing each game. Out of the games you mentioned we play all but Rust. Feel free to check out our website at Taw.net. If interested just register on the site and on of our members will reach out to you.

Blitzx

Recruit
WHO WE ARE
If you are interested in building a community with Like-Minded Adults, AoV may be for you!

We are AoV; Agents of Valor. We are a recently established Call of Duty community that was created by a Military Veteran and a former CoD4 Semi-Pro Player, with a goal to provide both casual and competitive people a place where they can call home, on ANY PLATFORM.

WHAT TO EXPECT
- Mentorship from a dedicated team if you wish
- A mature team always looking to get a win, have fun doing it
- A structured team for those who wish to grow outside of just being casual
- Game nights, community events, clan battles, and the occasional scrimmage

WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Everyone has a place among the AoV as long as they have the "team" mindset. Casual, or competitive. If you are just looking to game it up, and blow off some steam with folks, there is definitely a place for you here, life is hard as it is, and we all need an outlet.
If you wish to go for something more involved, we also have something for that. As of now we are building a team that is looking to play not only GB but a tournament or two. With experienced leadership and a driven team we hope in time we can find the right folks that want to build something. We are not looking for a lone wolf, but someone who believes in communication, and is team oriented.

Requirements
- 18+
- Positive attitude
- Have a Mic
- Be active within Discord

If you are interested, feel free to message me so you can join our discord!

Mycrospyder

Recruit
Hi @Apophis_VIII

We are a relaxed group of gamers that are all over the place on games and platforms. Feel free to check us out on your journey to find you clan!

Good Evening,

Looking for a group of people who are active and mature, I've been in a few clans, but over the past year I have been on my own just playing with friends, However I would like to find a group to play with, I play games ranging from COD, Rust, Battlefield, APEX, I'm usually active everyday unless I'm on duty(Military). My discord is Apophis#7715.

Kaldaran Empire Gaming Community [INT][DISCORD][18+][NOOB AND VETERAN FRIENDLY][PC][XBOX][PS4]
http://discord.gg/kaldara

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
Ever wished you didn't have to find a new group of friends/clan mates every time you take interest in another game? Sick of little kids and immature people ruining your experience? Want some effective structure without having to cram a metal rod up your spine to fit in?
The Kaldaran Empire is a long-standing cross-game community dating back in prior forms to 2010. In late 2018 we more properly opened out doors to the public. We employ a military-inspired rank structure that rewards based on meritocracy. We like to believe we've found the right balance of structure to get things done and flexibility to allow people the room they need to have fun and make friends.
Would You Like To Know More...?

✪Structure: With a basic ranking system based on military structure and the division of the clan into 'Legions' we are able to overcome the single-clan limits of many games, and allow more effective administration through experienced Officers.
✪Positive Atmosphere: Everyone's generally rather friendly, and genuinely welcoming to new players. We make sure to encourage people not to clique up too much and to spend time getting to know new recruits to help them find their footing. There's also a lot of friendly banter and some light-heated bickering like any good group.
✪Camaraderie: Different from just being friendly, there's a sense of genuine friendships that can be forged, people you can count on. We've come together to fund-raise for each other, buy games for each other, pool resources and create a genuine sense of Community that is difficult to find elsewhere. Many members are happy to contribute to something more than just getting an item in-game.
✪Training: We have experienced players that are frequently encouraged to share their experience with patience and respect for new players. Everyone was new once, and we prefer to help those people improve so that the entire group can prosper. This includes mechanics, strategies and the like.

✪18+: This is non-negotiable. We are an adult community, and for various reasons, this has to stay that way. The benefit is generally a more mature player base and an understanding when life circumstances come up.
✪Activity: We don't have a serious 'minimum activity'. We get it. Tastes for games can come and go. We're a multi-game entity for a reason. Generally we care more about your activity in Discord and how sociable you are than we do about your activity in game. Though both is obviously the best.
✪English Language: You don't have to be perfect or English as a first language, but we do require you to be fluent enough to communicate to minimize the potential problems of coordinating and organizing that the language barrier creates.
✪Thick Skin: The easily-offended need not apply. Kaldara believes generally in free speech, and occasionally there are some "offensive" jokes that get made. The general rule is don't be insufferable or cruel, but offense is taken not given. And many of us insult our best friends as a joke or jab on a regular basis. And everyone knows not to take that too seriously.
If a mix of good people, good games, available training, and hosted events interest you, then come down to our Discord and enlist with the Kaldaran Empire's Mobile Infantry Today.
Service Guarantees Citizenship.
:

ItsMissBee

Recruit
Hey,
Come have a look at Rapture Gaming Community. We are a 17+ gaming community. We have many games, but Phoenix battalion main COD and Overwatch. Our players are Xbox and PC. We also have a battalion that play APEXA
Our members are on varying timezones so there is always someone to game with. We hold multiple gamenights a week, and welcome all players no matter the skill level.
We're always up for a good time and a few drinks together!
Here's the discord link, come hang out and see what you think https://discord.gg/rapturegaming

vX_Sxyez

Recruit
Good Evening,

Hey there, sent you a friend request on discord

Like CODForums!

Advertisements