• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Multi Looking for active clan wars players!

Taylorkmac

Recruit
Hi! I started a clan about a year ago and am having trouble getting active players. We have some good members who will grind cw but not enough to win many nodes right now. I remove people who don't contribute each week. The level requirement to join is currently 60, if anyone is looking for a clan pls join us while we build up this clan! The clan is called MAJESTICPRIDE we are a level 10, Master IV clan. There is no application needed to join :)

EDIT: I have dropped the level requirement to 40.

Bloodline

Recruit
Hey man. I'm from Portugal and I really like CoD. I played WWII but was very young, MW19 I started playing better, then skipped BO CW and Vanguard and now returned for MWII. I have a 1.07 k/d, that I think would be 1.1 if I hadn't been grinding for camos lately, and I'm looking for some casual fun clan battles.

Taylorkmac

Recruit
Hey you're welcome to join us! I probably should have specified that it's on codm is that what you play? If so pls join

Taylorkmac

Recruit
Damn I'm sorry, I don't even know if I posted this in the right forum or how to edit it. Thanks for your interest tho, happy playing!

Like CODForums!

Advertisements