• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Multi Looking for casual clan.

Hey fellow gamers. I'm a veteran c.o.d player, have a good win ratio but don't play every day. Looking for a team for chat based play, preferably UK based. None of my buddies play Call of duty, so need some good folk to team up with for some wins

LadyOfChaos7

Recruit
Looking for family members! Redemption Gaming Live or RGL was created to give lone gamers a home! We have over 600 family members and are looking to add more.

RGL is sorted into 14 different clans with about 50 members per clan, that way you don't get lost in the masses. Each clan has a main game that all members of that clan play, so it's always easy to find someone to play with!

We provided a unique rank Structure,
and use discord to communicate.

RGL has lots of different teams to join, whether your an artist looking to do image work, a streamer looking to get more views or writer that likes to report on new and exciting things in the gaming world we have a spot for YOU!

If any of this interests you please feel free to add me on discord confident_undecided#1946 with any questions or to join us!

Chuck

Recruit
Hey fellow gamers. I'm a veteran c.o.d player, have a good win ratio but don't play every day. Looking for a team for chat based play, preferably UK based. None of my buddies play Call of duty, so need some good folk to team up with for some wins
Sup Andy .. we are a chilled clan who just enjoy the game and like chatting off game to in discord. So your welcome to join primal if that suits your cod needs

Like CODForums!

Advertisements