• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PSN Looking for casual, mature group to join (PS4)

MpH-Uk

Recruit
Looking for a casual, stable, organised, mature group that I can join on CoD MW on PS4 for Ground War (or other game modes). Strong preference for PTFO.

I have been playing Battlefield for the last 3 years and have bought MW for a change of pace; I'm still learning the maps but know that it's a lot easier when your playing with a group of like minded people. Solid player, no reason that will end up being any different on CoD.

For those who like stats, here is my BF1 data: https://battlefieldtracker.com/bf1/profile/psn/MpH-Uk

I have little interest in any sort of E-Sports/Gamebattles/Clan Wars/"you must be on at 6pm every evening for clan training", etc etc - I just want to find a good bunch of guys to play with.

My PSN is MpH-Uk - feel free to add me/invite me or reply here.

Unity Squad is an active, friendly, non-toxic gaming zone for all like-minded gamers like yourself. Whether you're looking for something casual or want to defend yourself amongst a brotherhood (sisterhood too!) against a team of Sweats, Unity Squad is for YOU, MpH-Uk!

Some Key Details about us:

• Players from PC, Xbox, and PS4
  • Community-focused organization
  • Military ranking structure to offer order and advancement opportunities
  • Weekly meetings and nightly hosted pub/private events
  • Tournament bracket play with FREE money winnings
  • 90~ active Unity Squad members, always find players to pub with around the clock
  • Other Squads, total member count peaking over 375*
  • FREE Graphic requests
  • Actively managed Discord and Website
  • Regiment AND COD Companion App weekly participation
Enough about us, I want to get to know about you. If you're interested, you can find me at the following IDs:
  1. Playstation Network: PGN-AznMenaceTTV
  2. Discord: AznMenace#8715
When you inquire about Unity Squad, be prepared to answer the following questions:
  1. How old are you?
  2. Do you have a working mic/headset?
Enough waiting around for something to happen. Be the Change!
"Other clans may imitate, but we initiate."

Project Caliber exists to be an organization where like minded game players can meet, play and share ideas together in a respectful, mature, supportive and collaborative environment. We seek to grow upon the things that all of us have in common in order to bring us together instead of focusing on differences that might serve to drive people apart.

We strive to make this more than just a typical, "gaming community". We focus on getting to understand the interests and talents of each of our members and give everyone the opportunity to help form and shape the direction of the group. We are a place where people can learn, grow, and to engage in personal development in a supportive environment.

Ready to be a part of something great? Sign up is fast and easy. We look forward to having you on board!

www.projectcaliber.com

CultofGaming

Recruit
16+ only!

Casual play and competitive US and EU teams.

We are a Gaming Cult, which works daily on improving a close tight circle between a leader and a member. In the Cult no one is too weak, no one is too bad at a game, no one is excluded. We include any and all. No one is unworthy, and we are not a power hungry Cult, your opinion will be listened to and heard. So if this sounds like something you wish to try, and you are of the age of maturity 16+ then join up. We are waiting for you. We are all important cogs in the machine of Cult of Gaming.

Join now at Discord: https://discord.gg/NU2z3XW

16+ only!

Casual play and competitive US and EU teams.

We are a Gaming Cult, which works daily on improving a close tight circle between a leader and a member. In the Cult no one is too weak, no one is too bad at a game, no one is excluded. We include any and all. No one is unworthy, and we are not a power hungry Cult, your opinion will be listened to and heard. So if this sounds like something you wish to try, and you are of the age of maturity 16+ then join up. We are waiting for you. We are all important cogs in the machine of Cult of Gaming.

Join now at Discord: https://discord.gg/NU2z3XW
looking for somewhere I can jump, play with people with some consistency, have fun and try to win. I am not the best at the game although I can hold my own, but just want others who can hold their own as well and play strategically. I like play most game modes my favorite are Hardcore Mode matches like Hardcore Domination, Kill Confirmed, TDM, Moshpit And Cheshire Park And Shoothouse Modes, plus more.
Im 30 years old
I have a Mic
I game all hours of the day
Please friend and message me whenever you see this asap
My PS4 username is AlwaysBeGaming-

VelocityxGaming Recruiting now!!

Honor Code: Treat everyone with respect and build together our ultimate goal is to make a brand and family with the organzation.

Rule #1- No rascism what so ever if any rascism is brought up automatically banned from this server and our organzation.

Rule #2- You can not be associated with any other clan if u are apart of VelocityxGaming

Rule #3- If any problems with any other memebers bring it to VelocityxApe or VelocityxMarcus not in general chat!

Rule #4- Respect and loyal must be within all of us for this brand to futher out!

Rule #5- Dont allow anyone in here to tell you what to do unless proper authority tells you to do so.

Rule #6- Dont make us look bad dont be toxic we are a professional organazation if another leader brings this to our intention or anyone you will be kicked.

Rule #7- Have fun and lets build the loyal between each other brothers!

VelocityxGaming!!!!
Message me on discord @ VelocityxApe#1122 or psn velocityxape

Looking for a casual, stable, organised, mature group that I can join on CoD MW on PS4 for Ground War (or other game modes). Strong preference for PTFO.

I have been playing Battlefield for the last 3 years and have bought MW for a change of pace; I'm still learning the maps but know that it's a lot easier when your playing with a group of like minded people. Solid player, no reason that will end up being any different on CoD.

For those who like stats, here is my BF1 data: https://battlefieldtracker.com/bf1/profile/psn/MpH-Uk

I have little interest in any sort of E-Sports/Gamebattles/Clan Wars/"you must be on at 6pm every evening for clan training", etc etc - I just want to find a good bunch of guys to play with.

My PSN is MpH-Uk - feel free to add me/invite me or reply here.
Add my psn I'm 28 an. Play with my friend who's 27 we are pretty decent and are on pretty much every day.
My psn is... Presidentr21

Hope to catch some plays with you

Like CODForums!

Advertisements