• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PSN Looking for clan or community 18+ Thxz

xThxz

Recruit
Hello my name's Stephen I go by Stevie I'm 27 and I'm looking for a clan to play cw and vanguard with . I am on PS4 I use discord and I have a mic. My Activision is Thxz no numbers and my discord is Thxz#4946 please add me up and we can hang . Thanks

streule1

Recruit
Hello my name's Stephen I go by Stevie I'm 27 and I'm looking for a clan to play cw and vanguard with . I am on PS4 I use discord and I have a mic. My Activision is Thxz no numbers and my discord is Thxz#4946 please add me up and we can hang . Thanks
Hi Stevie,
I'm absolutely new in the COD universe and also looking for a clan. I played BF for years but since the new 2042 is such a desaster, I decided to give COD a try.
I don't regret it so far ;)
I'm Swiss (36 years old) and I'm actually on a world trip and have time to play multiple times a week. I'm currently in Colombia and play therefore on American servers, that's why I'm not looking for a German clan (time difference).
My mother tongue is German but of course I speak also English ;)
Do you want to team up? I just created a discord account (streule1#6423).

Hey guys. I’m starting up my clan again and need members that will rep Unlabeled and help recruit and build a solid foundation. No need for skill. Just rep and be active. We have a discord and we need leaders also so hit me up if you are interested

streule1

Recruit
Hey guys. I’m starting up my clan again and need members that will rep Unlabeled and help recruit and build a solid foundation. No need for skill. Just rep and be active. We have a discord and we need leaders also so hit me up if you are interested
Hey
Sure I'm interested. What's your discord name respectively the servers name?

I added you on discord

Hi Stevie,
I'm absolutely new in the COD universe and also looking for a clan. I played BF for years but since the new 2042 is such a desaster, I decided to give COD a try.
I don't regret it so far ;)
I'm Swiss (36 years old) and I'm actually on a world trip and have time to play multiple times a week. I'm currently in Colombia and play therefore on American servers, that's why I'm not looking for a German clan (time difference).
My mother tongue is German but of course I speak also English ;)
Do you want to team up? I just created a discord account (streule1#6423).
Would you like to lead my clan?

Hey
Sure I'm interested. What's your discord name respectively the servers name?

We Are Recruiting
We are looking for competitive or casual players to help us build some great squads.
We have a friendly community with streamers too.

Our Targets

Hoping to drive and grow to be better to reach tournament standard.

Create opportunities and make it fun

What we Require
18+
Active
Mic
Team Players
Open to all regions

Message me if this sounds like you

Attachments

• CC9738C5-8050-4A1A-A00A-F4BDC11B9533.jpeg
    CC9738C5-8050-4A1A-A00A-F4BDC11B9533.jpeg
    934.7 KB · Views: 0

RiioTz

Recruit
eRiZe Gaming is actively seeking members 18+. We have 300+ members. Our members play games such as Warzone, Vanguard, Apex, Fortnite, etc. We have Cdl Comp Teams. Also, we host in house tournaments for cash prizes and we compete in ZLeague Tournaments. Discord and Mic is required. If you are interested in joining feel free to shoot a message to our Facebook Page. https://www.facebook.com/eRiZeGaming/

Or you can dm me on discord: RiioTz#8899

Like CODForums!

Advertisements