• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Xbox Live Looking for others to team up with on Vanguard Multiplayer

LScott2406

Recruit
Hi,

I am looking for some other mature gamers based in the UK to team up with for Multiplayer vanguard play. I have a family and busy job so don't really want to play with any groups who take things too seriously or who are immature.

UK based would be preferred if any groups or clans are looking.

Thanks

Hi,

I am looking for some other mature gamers based in the UK to team up with for Multiplayer vanguard play. I have a family and busy job so don't really want to play with any groups who take things too seriously or who are immature.

UK based would be preferred if any groups or clans are looking.

Thanks
hey i am part of a active community, in our specific section we primarily game on call of duty and we have a group of UK gamers too so that could be perfect for you feel free to add me on discord and we can talk about it better my discord: TheWolfOutlaw#0010

ItsMissBee

Recruit
RAPTURE GAMING COMMUNITY

Wanna get to know fellow CoD players from across the globe? Have regular game nights and find members on daily?

COME JOIN US!

We are a 17+ XB, PS and PC group that enjoy Warzone and Vanguard (HC and Core). rG offers an active discord with multiple chats, active leadership, fun rG run tournaments/events and weekly game nights to meet new people. We are always looking for new members, regardless of skill/KD!

Drop your discord username, or add me on discord for a chat or to join us: MissBee#0961

Bamarama

Recruit
Kikin Wayng is always looking for new members. Laid back and active everyday. Add bamarama on PSN and include "join clan" in friend request. Be respectful and shoot some faces off. Very laid back clan, no stress. Welcome aboard!!!

RiioTz

Recruit
How’s it going!? I’m trying to get players to join our team on discord called eRiZe Gaming. It’s a friendly, 18+ ONLY, and competitive community. We do Warzone tournaments just about every month and we also do public tournaments for money to earn our members some cash with lobby’s being filled. Also we have CDL teams that you can try out for to compete against other clans! If you play Warzone, we also have comp teams for that and run z league tournaments almost every day. We also play many other competitive games like Apex Legends, Fortnite, and even Halo! And if you make the Stream team they will help you build your channel to be top notch and next level! Sound like something you’re interested in? If so, feel free to shoot a message to our Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/eRiZeGaming/

Like CODForums!

Advertisements