• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Low FPS no fix working

Savoury

Recruit
Currently been trying to make my beta playable for over 4 hours and no matter what I do my game continues to be choppy and I receive 3 errors on screen. Packet Burst, Latency Variation and Extrapolation. I have above the required specs, have updated and installed all new drivers. I have checked my windows updates, uninstalled + reinstalled the game.
All other games are working fine. I optimized the settings for performance and still are met with he same conditions. loading and menu I can get easily 100+ fps but once I'm in game my fps jumps rapidly between numbers over 80 and then below 20.

Mine is running lower than mw2 also. Though not as bad as yours. This release is a "BETA" and has not been fully optimized yet is my guess. Im not going to get too worried about it at this time.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements