• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Memorable day in your life?

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
It was my birthday, and I liked this woman. And she allowed me to hug her, put my hands on her waist, she had this gorgeous dress. As if she wanted a man to touch her there. In that moment, I don't know if she realizes it, but it brought feelings of comfort. We're still friends. She is married, but I do things with her that her boyfriend or husband should've been making her feel.

Another day is same person sat on my lap and allowed me to kiss her. On the mouth. Yup. :D

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
4 Sep 1981 2230hrs....

Was on patrol (Military Police, Kadena AB, Okinawa Japan) when I got a call of a loud noise complaint near the PJ Barracks..

PJs (Pararescue) are the USAF's equivalent of NAVY SEALS except they are more geared towards rescue rather than offensive ops..

Anyways, I roll up on scene and find the party and lo and behold there are a couple DD's (Dependent Daughters) there.. Regulations state that dependents are not allowed in the troop barracks.. So I give them a choice.. Leave the party or go to jail.. (Well, more like go to LE Base and wait til their parents pick them up, but... :D)

Anyways, one of the DDs was really cute and we struck up a conversation.. It's not as bad as it sounds, she was 17 and I was 19...

MikeBetty.jpg

Anyways, 7 months later I married her and we celebrated our 40th wedding anniversary this year..

MikeBetty2.jpg

4 Sep 1981

Best day of my life.. :D

Archangel72

Fallen Angel
My very 1st memorable day.

August 16th 1977. I am one happy kid It's my 5th birthday and I had a really decent Birthday party going on. Boom Dark clouds ( figuratively). The news on the TV is reporting Elvis has left the building for good. EVERY parent/ adult at the party is in tears. Most of us kids do not realize what is happening but lets just say this. That fat EFFE ruined my 5th birthday. I resented him for it for most of my 45 years since. Its only been in the last couple that I have been able to soften my view of that day.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements