• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

MW3 expectations low

I think for me MW3 is last chance saloon for this franchise and me, the developers have managed to screw up every game mode they touch in MW2 - my biggest hope though is they stop making the game Freeplay, how can you charge us for the game and make the most played elements free - stop this and cull the cheats who will think twice before playing if they are having to pay to play.

I can but hope

Wishlist:
I want an aimbot like the consoles have.
I want hardcore in all gamemodes.
I want a game without errors.
I want the game without 50gb updates every 3 weeks.
I want pros too make call of duty, not those buttheads they have now.
Ithink it will happen............NOT!!!!!!

My needs are much simplier.

If they make MW3 Quick Play as good as it is now then it is money well spent.
If the campaign is as good as the one in MW2 then it is money well spent.
If cheaters and glitchers are held more or less to the level that it is now after 10 months then it will be money well spent.
If I can match the number of hours that I have played then it will be money well spent.

I suspect that my money will be well spent because I have always been happy more often than not and realize that there is no such thing as a perfect game.

If cheaters and glitchers are held more or less to the level that it is now after 10 months then it will be money well spent.
If I can match the number of hours that I have played then it will be money well spent.

I suspect that my money will be well spent because I have always been happy more often than not and realize that there is no such thing as a perfect game.
Modern warfare 3 was ment too be a free extension too modern warfare 2 in the first place. So you will get more of the same for 70 dollars. Smart move Activision made here :)

Gibbs

Recruit
Wishlist:
ffs aim assist is a frigging joke they just point in the direction and it locks on us mouse players have to try and aim normally no assist nothing its starting to piss me off !

Rocknrolla

Recruit
Wishlist:
The problem is not the 25 or 50GB download, you basically have slow internet. One of the problems is too many errors, bugs, crashes. I WZ ranked and I get sometimes my profile was signed out, then I get penalty and lose tremendous number of points. This is the game that had most crashes and bugs I have ever played

Dude, if you are happy with the game then fantastic, you will I suspect be in the minority if the active player numbers are to be a measure of how people view the game is to be counted, active players the lowest in COD history so if you are happy with I that’s great but you are not Representative I don’t think

Gibbs

Recruit
Game played fantastic on my high end pc cant wait i had a whinge before but all it was my gun lvl was low and i sucked till i got good gun then it was reversed i started killing everyone ;)

Like CODForums!

Advertisements